Placing bulk orders

kukiman

Dear support,

Is there any chance that you could post a video of how you place a bulk orders - for example, 5 orders from 5 different buyers?

When I try to do it, It opens aliexpress, adds products to cart, fulfills address and stops there, nothing else is happening. The "fulfill order automatically" tab on my store says "all orders fulfilled" what is totally false, as none of the orders was fulfilled yet.

A step by step video would be really nice.

Greetings,

Irene

Staff member
Dear support,

Is there any chance that you could post a video of how you place a bulk orders - for example, 5 orders from 5 different buyers?

When I try to do it, It opens aliexpress, adds products to cart, fulfills address and stops there, nothing else is happening. The "fulfill order automatically" tab on my store says "all orders fulfilled" what is totally false, as none of the orders was fulfilled yet.

A step by step video would be really nice.

Greetings,
Hello,

I do apologize for such a delay response!

The plugin will visit AliExpress and fulfill the order for you automatically: select necessary product variation, add items to your shopping cart and fill your customer’s shipping details on the checkout page. That is what the auto filling is responsible for.

When you will pay the order, the extension starts processing another order.

Kind regards,
Irene