Per aspera ad astra. My Journey

ZAPPY

... he went on holiday for a long weekend and had no internet access. [...] Came back from his weekend to find that he was over $7000 in debt on his adwords account, and on top of that had exceeded the bandwidth limit on his hosting account and owed them a stack of money as well. ...
Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Especially if he didnt have $7k+ lying around doing nothing in his bank account

I've found another way to solve the problem with support and appeals. [...] also they can help you and explain what are you doing wrong.
Very very great tip you've shared there Nova

Thanks!

Should be getting more for you money once you implement what FB is telling you what they want to see:cool:

Their playing field

So their rules.

Will be going the Bing and Adwords route meself with the FREE credit they've both given me. Looking forward to it because when I did FB ad for an ebook I was selling, didnt have a clue what was doing and still made a sale. So I'm thinking how will it go once focus a bit more on how paid adverts actually work?

Still doing brief research on Bing and Adwords so can use the advertising credits before they expire. My hold up is still learning as I go with the AliDropship plugin and deciding the 'best' theme for my niche choice therefore after a few more tweaks and testing should be ready to go very soon.

Wanting my dropshipping venture to be as automated as possible.

posible

I've found another way to solve the problem with support and appeals. The way is to create a ticket in support doesn't bring any results, I'm even thinking that robots are answering on tickets ;))) in most of the situations.
Because I received answers like templates, overmore some answers were: "we've reactivated your account" and some answers were "we wan't to unblock your account", but in reality, nothing was changed with my account.

So, I don't know, maybe I'm a little bit lucky ;) but the next way was helped to me:
Go here: http://www.facebook.com/business/resources, select for example -> Ad account settings, and at the bottom of the page, click on CHAT. Then try to explain everything about your situation to support's operator. Say something like "I don't know how it happens, I don't know how to do it, I didn't want to break any rules and etc...
As a result: my account now unblocked and working fine ;) and also they can help you and explain what are you doing wrong.

Hello Nova... I've tried this method and i've not ever seen the chat icon on that page.
Was this recent you did this?