Paypal not working

Peacee

Hello.

Kindly help with these few issues:

1. I tested the Contact form by filling out ones, but didn't get any notifications. So i do not know where the form input was sent to. what did i do wrong. Please how do i fix?

2. My Palpayl is not working yet. setup requested i provide paypal API username, Password, and Signature. And Since I 'm making the site for Australian market, and i chose Australian dollar, they require i add ABN (Australian Business Number) and I do not have it cos i live in Nigeria at the meantime. What do I do? Unlike wooCommerce, i could setup the Paypal only with my email address.

Direct Webstore

1. Did you check Alidropship/Settings/Notifcations to make sure your email address is correct? You can also send test emails from there.

2. You have no choice. Until you move to Australia and get a tax file number and then apply for an ABN ... you will just have to use U.S Dollars. You should be able to set up Paypal then. As long as you have Aussie dollars in the currency dropdown menu ... your Australian customers can still select Australian dollars to pay in ... then Paypal will convert it to U.S Dollars in your account.

Peacee

So what do I change now so i can receive payment is US, so the setting can pass. As it is now, what do i do please?