PayPal not working on site?

fmOzilla

I created a store for the client and link PayPal and 2ch. when I trying to do the payment from PayPal I getting this error "
We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction." how do I fix this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I created a store for the client and link PayPal and 2ch. when I trying to do the payment from PayPal I getting this error "
We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction." how do I fix this?
Hello, this is too general error to say what might be the issue. Have you contacted our support?

Mar

So many reasons why you have this error. You done the setup of Paypal? You have created an account with 2Checkout, and it was approved?

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member

Hi, make sure your currency matches in your Alidropship setting to your setting in your PayPal account.
Also make sure the api info is inputted correctly (case, spelling etc).

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)