Paypal is not working properly

junaidzignora

Hi All,

I already sent this mail to support

I have now below Paypal issue
Please have a look at the mail i got from Paypal Support

" The same applies for all Indian merchant.

I can see that when i make an order in INR, it is equally conveted to USD
in paypal checkout page.

the problem is because the request you are sending to PayPal is in USD. Currency switcher is not sending in INR to the PayPal. and PayPal did not convert to USD. So please check the currency code in the request.

You are eligible to accept INR. So only the currency code need to changed to INR in the Indian buyer request.

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue.
"

so, they are saying currency switcher is not working. they are getting request in USD, not in INR.
Can you please check the details from your end?

Mar

Hi All,

I already sent this mail to support

I have now below Paypal issue
Please have a look at the mail i got from Paypal Support

" The same applies for all Indian merchant.

I can see that when i make an order in INR, it is equally conveted to USD
in paypal checkout page.

the problem is because the request you are sending to PayPal is in USD. Currency switcher is not sending in INR to the PayPal. and PayPal did not convert to USD. So please check the currency code in the request.

You are eligible to accept INR. So only the currency code need to changed to INR in the Indian buyer request.

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue."

so, they are saying currency switcher is not working. they are getting request in USD, not in INR.
Can you please check the details from your end?
First of all, who is having this problem?

Mar

My website i am using paypal for payment and payssion too. but when i a user try to buy from india, the
currency converter is not working.
Your first post is so vague, very hard to understand. In what point is the currency switcher not working?