paypal confirmation code

bryanchong

I was trying to change my previous mobile number to a new one... when doing so , paypal was saing that it will send a confirmation code.. However , i have been waiting for more than 10 minutes, still no signs of any confirmation code send to my phone....

any suggestion to solve it?

chris37

I was trying to change my previous mobile number to a new one... when doing so , paypal was saing that it will send a confirmation code.. However , i have been waiting for more than 10 minutes, still no signs of any confirmation code send to my phone....

Wait more, some time I see case of 30 minute

bryanchong

i waited for more than an hour... still didnt receive any confirmation code... i tried to include international dial code , but paypal was telling me it was invalid ...

daniel-97

My case yesterday. I think their server has some problem with sending texts internationally.

Just wait 1 day, and come back and try. If you got in, go and add another 2FA method as plan B. I recommend using Authenticate App which is Google Authenticator