Paypal checkout problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinz0

Hey everyone!

-I own a Premier paypal account.
-Got the api codes.
-Plugin is updated with the apis.

After ordering and trying to checkout with paypal, it pops the payment fail page ( http://puu.sh/t5L43/845734977e.png ).
Did anyone experience this? Any tips to solve it?

Happy new year for you all!

TAM

do u hv the url link on your printscreen? it that the url belong to paypal or? recently paypal multiple time their security... lets us know more here soon. thanks TAM

Jinz0

do u hv the url link on your printscreen? it that the url belong to paypal or? recently paypal multiple time their security... lets us know more here soon. thanks TAM
Thanks for your interest.
The url link ends with: /thankyou/?fail=yes&message=40000 ; so it belongs to the site, not to PP.

Zairi

I had the same error before. My paypal is business account and here's what i did that solve the problem,

Go to Profile and setting - Selling tools -Block payment (click update) - Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold (select Yes).

Jinz0

I had the same error before. My paypal is business account and here's what i did that solve the problem,

Go to Profile and setting - Selling tools -Block payment (click update) - Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold (select Yes).

Thank you, but unfortunatelly it didn't fix my problem.

vipul

I am facing the same issue. Got this checked with PayPal team. Here is what they say

" your site doesn't hit PayPal endpoint. For API integration, your site should redirect the customer to PayPal checkout page which in your case, it doesn't happen. You may want to check with the developer of that plugin"

Jinz0

I am facing the same issue. Got this checked with PayPal team. Here is what they say

" your site doesn't hit PayPal endpoint. For API integration, your site should redirect the customer to PayPal checkout page which in your case, it doesn't happen. You may want to check with the developer of that plugin"

I just wanted to write to paypal stuff and ask them if my api has some problems or it is on the developer's end. Thank you for update. I wrote to yaros and according to alidropship skype, they will be on tomorrow (4th jan.). We should sort this out soon. I'm using WP 4.7, idk if it counts tho.

vipul

I just wanted to write to paypal stuff and ask them if my api has some problems or it is on the developer's end. Thank you for update. I wrote to yaros and according to alidropship skype, they will be on tomorrow (4th jan.). We should sort this out soon. I'm using WP 4.7, idk if it counts tho.
I don't think WP version should be a problem. I had initially contacted alidropship skype and they said that they were 99% sure that it had something to do with my API credentials and that is when I contacted PayPal. Will be following your thread closely to find a resolution :)

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member

Hi!

PayPal Support don't help you, they may have only psychological support. But I can help you :).
If you have correctly completed data: "API username", "API password", "Signature" - this is required fields for PayPal and clean the rest of the field.

Go to "WP Admin Panel" -> "AliDropship" -> "Reports" -> "Activities List" and open any which Notice: "Gateway is damage" and send me the "Data Content"

Jinz0

Hi!

PayPal Support don't help you, they may have only psychological support. But I can help you :).
If you have correctly completed data: "API username", "API password", "Signature" - this is required fields for PayPal and clean the rest of the field.

Go to "WP Admin Panel" -> "AliDropship" -> "Reports" -> "Activities List" and open any which Notice: "Gateway is damage" and send me the "Data Content"
Thank you very much! I(you) just solved the problem. My products didn't have title.

This was the data content error msg:

(
[error] => CODE: 10003. Missing argument. Item name, amount and quantity are required if item category is provided.
)

Thanks again!

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much! I(you) just solved the problem. My products didn't have title.

This was the data content error msg:

(
[error] => CODE: 10003. Missing argument. Item name, amount and quantity are required if item category is provided.
)

Thanks again!
You're welcome :)

vipul

Hi!

Hi. This is the error that I am getting
[error] => CODE: 10605. Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.. Currency is not supported

I am using Indian Rupee as currency. What should I do for this?

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
[error] => CODE: 10605. Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.. Currency is not supported

Change Payment Currency to USD. See this link (Note: Regulatory per transaction limits may apply in China, India, Japan and Russia.)

vipul

Hi!

Hey I think I figured it out. I changed the payment currency to US Dollar and it worked. Thanks a lot for your great help. Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.