Payment Method for Woocommerce

Hello, I'm beginner in woocommerce and this dropshipping bussiness. I just started two days ago. I want to use alidropship woocommerce version, can I intregrates any payment method plugin that available on woocommerce with alidropship ? Thank You

thanks for your response maxyy89. what is your recommendation for alidropship version, the original version or woocommerce version ? I've read this comparison from blog but i'm still uncertain what version to use. I want to use the original version, but there are just a few themes available.

maxyy89

You are welcome. Well I have try both woo and regular version and I personally prefer regular. It has some great functions already like abandoned cart, SEO, great looking emails for notifications and good looking dashboard. Regular version is limited with only 3 themes but for me Rembrandt theme looks awesome on mobile and is my favorite. I'm currently in setup of my woo store with printful and its little more technical. So if you are planning to use Woo version prepare to spent a little more time for tweaking the store so it will look good and install all the necessery plugins. Hope that helps a little.:)