Payment Getaway +merch acc for adult toys EU

SoonToBeRich

Please someone suggest something.
Adult toys dropship store, selling globally, registered in EU.
Need a decent, reliable card processor.
I tried to apply to few, but they are either have bad reviews or horrible requirements: 6% rate, asks me to agree with scary T&C (huge fines if I breach agreement, which is vague), release money only once a month, etc.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

SoonToBeRich

stripe.. I use stripe for an adult store

Really? And do they actually know, you're running adult store? Or did you apply for different business when creating account?
I have Stripe and I had to pretend to provide web design just to do drop shipping (I know, they can freeze me any time), but with Shopify the link of my store is hidden. With Woocommerce the link will be visible, so they'll see straight away what I'm doing.

How long you have been using Stripe?

Much appreciated!

Ola

I am using the alidropship plugin and davinci theme, I applied for the regular account and nothing special. I have been running the store going to a year this month. never had a problem with them yet.

SoonToBeRich

I am using the alidropship plugin and davinci theme, I applied for the regular account and nothing special. I have been running the store going to a year this month. never had a problem with them yet.

That's very interesting, thank you for letting me know. I will test them out after Christmas, nothing to loose if they block me.