Payment Gateway for Sri Lanka.

Fairoze MM

Hi all,

I have have two AE dropshipping stores and using business PayPal IPG (Internet Payment Gateway). Most of my targeting audience are from Sri Lanka and they are experiencing lot of problem paying thru PayPaL. So could you please assist me on this, what is other IPG that i can install? Please advise.

2Checkout is waste of time, they close my account without any proper reason and lost some US$xxx, too many regulations for non-US citizens.
My advise for Non-US dropshippers please do not activate 2Checkout IPG in your stores. This IPG is a waste of time.

Please advise and Thanks in advance.

Thanking you
Admin AE Dropshipper

Last edited:

Shaa

Hello Fairoze MM
I noted that you have integrated and are using paypal IPG. Appreciate if you could share as to how you did it as I am too facing a problem in integrating the paypal.

Thank you.

Fairoze MM

Hello Fairoze MM
I noted that you have integrated and are using paypal IPG. Appreciate if you could share as to how you did it as I am too facing a problem in integrating the paypal.

Thank you.
Hi Shaa,

It is very simple, already if you have PayPal account, if not, first get PayPal business account and then you need the following details before setups in AE Dropship store.

- PayPal API Username and Password
- PayPal Signature Key
- PayPal Email Account:

Setup:-
- Goto wp-admin
- Ali DropShip
- Settings
- Payment
- PayPay (Edit)
- Status & PayPal Express Checkout Enable
- Enter the above PayPal details (User Name, Password, Signature, Email etc....
- Save it and
- You are good to now.
Later bro.

Last edited:

Fairoze MM

Hi Shaa,

It is very simple, already if you have PayPal account, if not, first get PayPal business account and then you need the following details before setups in AE.
- PayPal API Username and Password
- PayPal Signature Key
- PayPal Email Account:

Setup:-
- Goto wp-admin
- Ali DropShip
- Settings
- Payment
- PayPay (Edit)
- Status & PayPal Express Checkout Enable
- Enter the above PayPal details (User Name, Password, Signature, Email etc....
- Save it and
- You are good to now.

Quote "nothing impossible, if you believe in yourself"

Later bro.

Click this AE Knowledge Base link, you will get detailed information how to setup payment gateways:-

https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/

Last edited:

Shaa

Hi Fairoze MM,

Thank you for the response. I understand that I have not correctly posted the question to you. I do not have a paypal account and I am unable to open business account as well as the Paypal is not allowing to have incoming receipt in Sri Lanka. I am confused as to how to open a paypal business account in Sri Lanka before the integration. Is the country of origin of your paypal account from Sri Lanka or else where? Appreciate if you could guide me on this.

Thanks

Fairoze MM

Hi Fairoze MM,

Thank you for the response. I understand that I have not correctly posted the question to you. I do not have a paypal account and I am unable to open business account as well as the Paypal is not allowing to have incoming receipt in Sri Lanka. I am confused as to how to open a paypal business account in Sri Lanka before the integration. Is the country of origin of your paypal account from Sri Lanka or else where? Appreciate if you could guide me on this.

Thanks
Yes Shaa,
I am using my overseas office address for PP operations.

Volyh

https://wordpress.org/plugins/oganro-ipg-for-enets/
Hi Fairoze MM,

Thanks