Payment Gateway for Nigerians

Bashyr

Hi Guys, please can you guide me through registering a working business paypal for my Alidropship store. Or suggest a payment gateway for Nigerians Using Alidropship Only (No woocommerce).

Mar

Hi Guys, please can you guide me through registering a working business paypal for my Alidropship store. Or suggest a payment gateway for Nigerians Using Alidropship Only (No woocommerce).
It is too much to ask here. You search google.

Bashyr

I am sorry that you are negatively sad person, if you thought i asked because i do not know, then you are wrong, i directed the question to (hopefully) other dropshippers from my country or nearby region to see how their payment gateway has been serving them and you are here spewing your nonsense.

For your information, just because i am a new member here doesn't not mean i'm new, You are just so wrong in many ways ):

chris37

I am sorry that you are negatively sad person, if you thought i asked because i do not know, then you are wrong, i directed the question to (hopefully) other dropshippers from my country or nearby region to see how their payment gateway has been serving them and you are here spewing your nonsense.

For your information, just because i am a new member here doesn't not mean i'm new, You are just so wrong in many ways ):

Do you understand that what yous say doesn't make sense at all? Like other dropshippers from your country before you they use search engine,learn to do it too.

Namecheap image for you avatar? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bashyr

Do you understand that what yous say doesn't make sense at all? Like other dropshippers from your country before you they use search engine,learn to do it too.

Namecheap image for you avatar? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Registering a business paypal in Nigeria is not as easy as you think due to some obvious reasons, and thank you for pointing out that i do not make sense. I do not know where you are coming from, but i hope the above back and forth between the moderator and i made your day. And I hope you can sleep better bullying another "Nigerian" Peace.

And the Namecheap Avatar was a mistake, however i'm not gonna change it again... I hope seeing it makes you happy too.

Mar

i directed the question to (hopefully) other dropshippers from my country or nearby region to see how their payment gateway has been serving them
What you were asking is a guide,, no about other users experience. Do you know that the question is not a one sentence answer? You won't even ask that if you have a bit of common sense.
If you are not new, it is worse. That speak too much of your mentality. Again you better give up now. You have no chance to succeed.

chris37

Registering a business paypal in Nigeria is not as easy as you think due to some obvious reasons, and thank you for pointing out that i do not make sense. I do not know where you are coming from, but i hope the above back and forth between the moderator and i made your day. And I hope you can sleep better bullying another "Nigerian" Peace.

What are you speaking about? bullying another "Nigerian",are you serious play this cart in a forum of something else ? Do something about your complex first.

I am done talking to you.

Mar

Registering a business paypal in Nigeria is not as easy as you think due to some obvious reasons,
It is not easy because Nigeria is a land of scams. Sorry for good Nigerians, but I receive many emails from Nigerians claiming to be dying in a hospital and looking for someone to leave their wealth. It is a common Nigerian way of scamming people, Nigeria is number one in Paypal'e hotlist. I know you will not be happy in this kind of comment, but you should accept the fact and blame your fellow Nigerians.

Bashyr

What you were asking is a guide,, no about other users experience. Do you know that the question is not a one sentence answer? You won't even ask that if you have a bit of common sense.

If you are not new, it is worse. That speak too much of your mentality. Again you better give up now. You have no chance to succeed.

Okay, Interpret my Question the way you want. I hope you are happy.

But I however, hope you succeed . Bye

Bashyr

It is not easy because Nigeria is a land of scams. Sorry for good Nigerians, but I receive many emails from Nigerians claiming to be dying in a hospital and looking for someone to leave their wealth. It is a common Nigerian way of scamming people, Nigeria is number one in Paypal'e hotlist. I know you will not be happy in this kind of comment, but you should accept the fact and blame your fellow Nigerians.

Wow, just wow I was wondering when this background will show, yea i am really happy thanks and Goodbye

Last edited:

Bright Beth

Brother, I know that we have many fraudulent activities in Nigeria but please don't generalize. Just try to keep if you can. We are all working towards different goals.

Mar

Brother, I know that we have many fraudulent activities in Nigeria but please don't generalize. Just try to keep if you can. We are all working towards different goals.
That is why I said "Sorry for good Nigerians". But the fact is I never received emails claiming to be dying in a hospital except from Nigerians, and for your information in my country, Nigerians are rounded by police every now and then for various Illegal activities. No other nationality is being rounded by police that way. Again, blame your fellow Nigerians for this impression.

Bright Beth

That's true though I can't disagree with you. I see a lot of them in the country. I hope I can do my best to change the narrative. Which country are you from??