Payment gateway for Nigerian dropshippers!

timpadre

Hello, timpadre!

What error is displayed? Have you already contact Rave support? Does the issue remain?
I will check the issue if you let me to use your WP details you've sent me earlier.
I have contacted them they seem not to know what the problem is too,

Below is the error i keep getting:

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to coreflutterwaveprod.com.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

My WP login have not changed.

timpadre

Definitely, I have received a number of emails supposedly from an old dying Nigerian woman looking for someone to leave her wealth. I replied, to those behind this email, hope you die a slow painful death. No offense to Nigerians, your fellow Nigerians are making you bad.
I just think it is the bias view the world have about us,that America have a drug problem don't automatically means all Americans are drug addicts, there are guns everywhere in America,but still not every American own a gun neither are they all murders.If you talk about Nigerian scammers does it mean the country whose citizen you are is totally free without it own issues?..........does it mean there are no few bad people among your fellow country men and women?,has any Nigerian scammer done half of what Bernard Madoff - Wikipedia did?........While I will not support any for of criminality from my fellow country men and women..........I Just feel it is convenient to lock Nigerians away from the system because of other ulterior motives than for scammers.....Paypal is making Millions of dollars from Nigerians by allowing us to make payment through their gateway but not interested in allowing Nigerians receive payment using the same gateway talk of double standard,You or any other person don't have any right to say it because of scam that gateways are not allowing Nigerians.......I have given you proves that,that thought process is flawed so you should stop thinking that way and know that there are other issues that is making gateway lock us out.....

Mar

I just think it is the bias view the world have about us,that America have a drug problem don't automatically means all Americans are drug addicts, there are guns everywhere in America,but still not every American own a gun neither are they all murders.If you talk about Nigerian scammers does it mean the country whose citizen you are is totally free without it own issues?..........does it mean there are no few bad people among your fellow country men and women?,has any Nigerian scammer done half of what Bernard Madoff - Wikipedia did?........While I will not support any for of criminality from my fellow country men and women..........I Just feel it is convenient to lock Nigerians away from the system because of other ulterior motives than for scammers.....Paypal is making Millions of dollars from Nigerians by allowing us to make payment through their gateway but not interested in allowing Nigerians receive payment using the same gateway talk of double standard,You or any other person don't have any right to say it because of scam that gateways are not allowing Nigerians.......I have given you proves that,that thought process is flawed so you should stop thinking that way and know that there are other issues that is making gateway lock us out.....
All country have good and bad people and that include Nigeria. Nobody said all Nigerians are bad. As I said earlier, no offense to Nigerians. If you don't like what people think of you, blame your fellow Nigerians who are scamming people. Read again my statement above.

timpadre

All country have good and bad people and that include Nigeria. Nobody said all Nigerians are bad. As I said earlier, no offense to Nigerians. If you don't like what people think of you, blame your fellow Nigerians who are scamming people. Read again my statement above.
I have other better use of my time....Thank you.

timpadre

Hello, timpadre!

What error is displayed? Have you already contact Rave support? Does the issue remain?
I will check the issue if you let me to use your WP details you've sent me earlier.
Hello Christina,
I want to say RAVE is working perfectly well now,

You and the RAVE team did a great job,send my regards to everyone.

Thank you very much.

Mccarurday

Definitely, I have received a number of emails supposedly from an old dying Nigerian woman looking for someone to leave her wealth. I replied, to those behind this email, hope you die a slow painful death. No offense to Nigerians, your fellow Nigerians are making you bad.
There are scammers in every country as well as there are lots of people working hard to make honest money!

davcas

Hello Christina,
I want to say RAVE is working perfectly well now,

You and the RAVE team did a great job,send my regards to everyone.

Thank you very much.
Please i just check Shopify payment collection but RAVE is not listed among, please how do you go about it.

Direct Webstore

I just think it is the bias view the world have about us,that America have a drug problem don't automatically means all Americans are drug addicts,
It's bias because it's just a plain fact that the world is inundated with scam emails from Nigeria. Simple as that. The country is famous for it. But it seems the Nigerian scammers are unaware of that as they keep sending the emails ... LOL

As for drug problems ... ALL countries have drug problems. Even here in Australia. But Australia is not famous for scamming. The US have a lot of drug problems because they have a population of 300 million people. But on a per capita basis, it's probably similar to most countries.

... but not ALL countries are famous for scamming. The 10 most famous scammers are ... in order of the worst ....

1.Nigeria
2. India
3. China
4. Brazil
5. Pakistan
6. Indonesia
7. Venezuela
8. South Africa
9. Phillipines
10. Romania

https://www.wonderslist.com/countries-highest-number-scammers/

I'd say that 2Checkout would not deal with any of those countries. And seeing as Nigeria is Number 1 ... it's no surprise there is no reply. Sure ... there are probably many good and honest people there ... but the huge numbers of dishonest ones have ruined it for your country. You should be angry with them ... not the facts.

There are scammers in every country as well
But according to the facts ... most of them are in Nigeria. That's just fact and also the problem with 2Checkout and other payment gateways. Sad but true.

Last edited: