Pass filtered Shipping Updates - Automation

debian112

I get lots of shipping notices from aliexpress on packages locations. How can automatically send those to the customers, but make it look like its from my site and not aliexpress.

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
I get lots of shipping notices from aliexpress on packages locations. How can automatically send those to the customers, but make it look like its from my site and not aliexpress.

Hi there!

Could you please clarify, what kind of shipping notices are you receiving? Could you share an example, please?

Best regards,
Volodya

debian112

They send regular updates on the progress on the packages. One example below!

Subject: Order # is in your country!

Your package is almost there!​

Hi User,

Your order has arrived in your country and is on the way to your local post office. It will be with you soon!
Your tracking number: LH4343LDAD .​

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Sincerely,​

debian112

Not exactly. That only tells you when the package is shipping, but aliexpress continues to send updates on most touch points up until it is delivered.

This is what customers want. Aliexpress is slow, so constant communication is the key to keep the customer happy.

How can this be accomplished using the alidropship websites?

Georgy

Not exactly. That only tells you when the package is shipping, but aliexpress continues to send updates on most touch points up until it is delivered.

This is what customers want. Aliexpress is slow, so constant communication is the key to keep the customer happy.

How can this be accomplished using the alidropship websites?
Hello! Got it, thank you. We will think about creating this feature to follow up on all AliExpress tracking points. Thank you for your message.

Best regards,
George