Overriding AliDropship changes in variations

alexZ

AliDropship is taking over the "variations" section, changing it from Select List into a group of images.
Which is fine, but I want to make a little modification and add an "alt" attribute to those images.
Currently, without an alt, people who have images disabled in their page can't see the variations and it's not optimal for SEO as well.
In my template, I'm trying to alter that section using Wordpress hooks or creating my own /single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php file, but it doesn't change anything because AliDropship is simply overriding it.
But I can't make custom changes in AliDropship plugin as well because those files are just encrypted.

What would be the best way to make this [supposed to be] simple task?

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
AliDropship is taking over the "variations" section, changing it from Select List into a group of images.
Which is fine, but I want to make a little modification and add an "alt" attribute to those images.
Currently, without an alt, people who have images disabled in their page can't see the variations and it's not optimal for SEO as well.
In my template, I'm trying to alter that section using Wordpress hooks or creating my own /single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php file, but it doesn't change anything because AliDropship is simply overriding it.
But I can't make custom changes in AliDropship plugin as well because those files are just encrypted.

What would be the best way to make this [supposed to be] simple task?

Thanks,
Alex
We will implement this in the next update