out of stock

clothingram

Hello i had so many issues while using this plugin..it was not working with new versions it had problems in licence and many more i searched and solved. only one issue appeared now that i cannot solve. if i add the product with the extension and gets into my shop when i add photos and change name it gets OUT OF STOCK.i read every thread but there is no way to fix this.i just change the name from woocommerce and add photos and automatically gets out of stock even if ithere was hundreds in aliexpress.i authorized the site with extension i added many products in order to change the name from my website and they get out of stock.Please tell me a wayto fix this. also when im on product on the page and i check for example small and rose color it gets into stock

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_2.png

BapaJon61

I am having the same problem... or at least similar. I remove a variation image then upload a new image and it makes my store say that it is out of stock.

Something seriously bad is going on here!

Can someone from alidropship please help?

BapaJon61

I just identified what the problem is for me anyway. I was using a plugin called "WooCommerce Country Restrictions - Advanced Pro "
I deactivated it and now all is fixed.
Thanks
Jon