Order is not fulfilling automatically

tobyhughes18

I received an order, and after i clicked place order automatically, it said cleaning cart ---> then adding products to cart and it has been doing that for 10 minutes now. I am logged into aliexpress, and I also have the latest chrome extension installed. Not sure why it isnt working

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I received an order, and after i clicked place order automatically, it said cleaning cart ---> then adding products to cart and it has been doing that for 10 minutes now. I am logged into aliexpress, and I also have the latest chrome extension installed. Not sure why it isnt working
Hello, try to deactivate and activate AliDropship Google Chrome extension .

tobyhughes18

Hello, try to deactivate and activate AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
Nope still not working, just gonna have to do it manually...

EDIT: Manual is not even working... I have tried to update the product however that does not work, I have also tried to reset the product and when I click reset, it just keeps updating... What is going wrong?

Last edited:

tobyhughes18

Everytime I go onto aliexpress, my chrome extension asks me to put my website in again, then it does accept it and I have to uninstall and then reinstall and only after I have done this, it lets me put the website it, then it doesnt work again...

tobyhughes18

The extension only works for about 30 seconds then it goes from 'on' to 'get'. Then I have to remove it and download again. I am so close to moving to shopify!

Chris.Mc

I received an order, and after i clicked place order automatically, it said cleaning cart ---> then adding products to cart and it has been doing that for 10 minutes now. I am logged into aliexpress, and I also have the latest chrome extension installed

Same here. Worked fine yesterday, this morning I clicked on "order automatically" and it "freezes" by "cleaning cart". Logged in Aliexpress, Extension shows a green light, followed all steps above.

Chris.Mc

Same here. Worked fine yesterday, this morning I clicked on "order automatically" and it "freezes" by "cleaning cart". Logged in Aliexpress, Extension shows a green light, followed all steps above.

I fixed it. The problem was I was connected to NordVPN. Importing products while connected to a VPN doesn´t work either.