Order fulfillment

Christina

Administrator
I attached my order fulfillment setting. But it is different in the video you have in your website. Do you have a current document or video about order fulfillment automatically/manually? Is there something I need to do?

url: http://help.alidropship.com/orders-and-shipping/order-fulfilment-settings

Thanks.

Hello, rainbowsix9!

Order fullfillment settings for AliDropship and AliDropship Woo are slightly different. Check this video for AliDropship Woo only
http://help.alidropship.com/settings/other-settings/alidropship-woo-guide-for-woo-version-only.

rainbowsix9

Hi,

After customer placing an order, the customer did not receive a receipt in their email. I clicked the "send the invoice to the customer" but nothing. I checked the order details, it seems it did not catch the country as well..

Need help asap.

Thanks.

Attachments

• emailinvoice.PNG
    emailinvoice.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
  • orderdetails.png
    orderdetails.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 16

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

After customer placing an order, the customer did not receive a receipt in their email. I clicked the "send the invoice to the customer" but nothing. I checked the order details, it seems it did not catch the country as well..

Need help asap.

Thanks.

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you!

shapedeals

Hi, Chistina!

I think it's better to clearly understand how to fulfill order step by step by creating the updated document or make a new videos for woo version,becasue the users can not use your plugin properly without uunderstand how to use the feature. Also you can pin this at FAQs. and do not answer again and again! I didn't saw videos or any ducuments how to do when the customer refund or cancelled order by using alidropship plugin

Thanks.

Christina

Administrator
Hi, Chistina!

I think it's better to clearly understand how to fulfill order step by step by creating the updated document or make a new videos for woo version,becasue the users can not use your plugin properly without uunderstand how to use the feature. Also you can pin this at FAQs. and do not answer again and again! I didn't saw videos or any ducuments how to do when the customer refund or cancelled order by using alidropship plugin

Thanks.

Thank you for suggestion, shapedeals! We will keep that in mind.