Order Fulfillment Status

danangbs

Hi Ali Team,

I got my first order on October 13th :D, I place the order and payment successully processed on 14th.
On October 15th, AliExpress seller send me message saying that my order has been shipped, complete with Order Number & Tracking ID number.
I have checked the tracking number and yes, our item has been shipped (still in transit).

My problem & question is:
Until today October 17th my order fullfilment status has not been changes to "Shipped", it is still "Processed". How long it usually takes time to change to "Shipped"?
I have checked the option Mark orders as 'Processed' and Mark orders as 'Shipped' in the Aliexpress Order Fullfilment settings.

Or do I have to change it manually?

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hi Ali Team,

I've got my first order on October 13th :D, I place the order and payment successully processed on 14th.
On October 15th, AliExpress seller send me message saying that my order has been shipped, complete with Order Number & Tracking ID number.
I have checked the tracking number and yes, our item has been shipped (still in transit).

My problem & question is:
Until today October 17th my order fullfilment status has not been changes to "Shipped", it is still "Processed". How long it usually takes time to change to "Shipped"?
I have checked the option Mark orders as 'Processed' and Mark orders as 'Shipped' in the Aliexpress Order Fullfilment settings.

Or do I have to change it manually?

Hello, danangbs!

When Tracking ID is collected the status of the order is automatically changed to 'Shipped'. Does your order have Tracking ID?

danangbs

Hi Christina,
When I place the order it shouldn't have tracking ID. But Aliexpress seller give me Tracking ID (China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus). I did track the package and it is correct. Does it make difference?

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina,
When I place the order it shouldn't have tracking ID. But Aliexpress seller give me Tracking ID (China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus). I did track the package and it is correct. Does it make difference?

The AliDropship plugin collects Tracking ID automatically if it is available on AliExpress (if you're logged in AliDropship Extension and AliExpress).
Anyway, even if you attach it manually, the status is automatically changed to 'Shipped' in AliDropship -> Orders.

danangbs

The AliDropship plugin collects Tracking ID automatically if it is available on AliExpress (if you're logged in AliDropship Extension and AliExpress).
Anyway, even if you attach it manually, the status is automatically changed to 'Shipped' in AliDropship -> Orders.

Hi Christina,
If I add manually, does the system will send the "Shipped" email notification to my customer automatically?