One Month Store Making Almost $7000 - 1 Hour Of Daily Tasks No Inventory - No Monthly Fees - Fully Dropshipping Store

ZbigniewPL

https://flippa.com/9814253-niche-store-making-almost-7000-monthly

NOTE: IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING A WEBSITE, DONT ASK OR COMMENT ABOUT NICHE & PRODUCTS WHICH WEBSITE INCLUDES.
I'm not native english speaker. If there will be something hard to understand just feel free to ask me.
Store offers the best products in niche from the most reputable AliExpress suppliers, who take care of everything, including warehousing, packaging and shipping.
When a customer buys a product from your site, you will accept payment for the product for your retail price. Once you have received the funds, you place the order directly on the AliExpres website. This is typically an usual online order at AliExpress.com. The seller will then charge you for the cost of the item and ship the item directly to your buyer. That's it! You have just sold an item at your set retail price and processed the order for your customer.
When you receive an order you can simple forward the order to Aliexpress by clicking a button.
Once your order is placed automatically the system will import the order number from AliExpress.
System will check if the order is shipped and automatically import tracking number. Once it collect all data such as
order number and tracking number and it will change the status from "Paid" to "Shipped" and send shipping details inside an email towards your customers automatically.
It's Amazing, isn't it ?
You will also receive up to 8.5% from an affiliate system for every order you have placed on AliExpress.
I earned additional $265 in June only.
Pictures of affiliate system are attached.
Main Features:
- Professional responsive design
- Placing orders automatically.
- Fast and easy importing products using Chrome extension
- Fast and easy importing reviews from products on Aliexpress (For all products or just the one You want)
- Abandoned carts recovery system. If customer placed an order and didn't pay our system will email him with offering discount code.
- SEO - Meta tags may be generated automatically or manually on each product page.
- Lifetime updates of the plugin and template.
- Turning on/off updating each product (prices/stock/variations/reviews).
- Fully customizable template (screenshots attached)
- Stable organic traffic from Google
- Unique dropshipping plugin installed
- 450 highly-demanded products already added
- Easily add more products anytime
- Additional 8.5% affiliate commission
- A profit margin of 80-100% per each order !
- Back office with administration area
- Easily to manage and operate
Store with huge potential for someone who is mastering FB & Insta ADS
You can definitely double or triple the monthly revenue. The store is only getting orders by paid ads and still many other sources to try out.
Payment Methods
I haven’t add another payment Processor yet besides PayPal. This means that once you add Stripe or another credit card processor you can grow even faster. As for now there are many abandoned carts as the only payment method is PayPal. In my country it’s unable to get Stripe.
PROFIT DETAILS 1-30 June
Revenue: $6569
Affiliates Revenue: $265.32
Product costs: $3474.92
Ads cost: $ 802
Profit: $2557
What is included in the sale?
Domain name
Hosting:
Paid to 08.2018
Plugin: Dropshipping script license worth of: $89
WordPress Dropshipping Plugin: a unique solution that allows searching, importing, placing orders automatically and updating products on your site directly from AliExpress quickly and easily.
Template: Conversion optimised template
Logo & Graphics: Professionally designed logo & graphics which costed me $250
Campaigns: Exported campaigns and help to setup them & start on buyers account.
(I’m able to help you in optimising and to do further improvements in the paid campaigns as well. Contact me for more details)
What is required to keep the business operational?
1. Internet connection and about 1 hour each day to check and process orders. The system I have in place is extremely easy in management and automated order processing. Order fulfillment in two clicks.
2. Payment processor - Stripe or PayPal
3. That's it :)
Why are you selling the business?
This is what I do - I create profitable websites and sell them with good profit. I have sold already some websites on AliDropship Forum and one here on Flippa. Also I want to scale up another site and focus on that one.
How does the business generate revenue?
Paid Advertising
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
Paid Advertising - $800 USD Monthly
Hosting - $89 / Year
What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
PPC Ads
How to earn affiliate commission from AliExpress while dropshipping?
Since my solution is based on AliExpress affiliate API, you can add to your site the products that participate in AliExpress affiliate program. When you get a purchase on your webstore, you go to AliExpress to place the order using your affiliate link. As a result you earn up to 8,5% commission on each order as an additional bonus to your dropshipping earnings. This commission you can withdraw from your personal AliExpress affiliate account.
How can the future owner improve the business?
  • Create Social Profiles on Facebook & Instagram
  • Run Ads on these platforms.
  • Add another payment processor to get more orders (Now only PayPal)
I haven't created social profiles and ran ads on aboves platforms because out of time.

Revenue & Expanses:

justas

Pm your asking price and some in site dashboard statistics and url if possible, looking forward to your pm.

JoZ

Hi, I'm also interested in the price you want to sell your website for and all the possible details you can provide (url, niche, revenue printscreen). Thanks

ptrms

Pm your asking price and some in site dashboard statistics and url if possible, looking forward to your pm.

ptrms

https://flippa.com/9814253-niche-store-making-almost-7000-monthly

NOTE: IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING A WEBSITE, DONT ASK OR COMMENT ABOUT NICHE & PRODUCTS WHICH WEBSITE INCLUDES.
I'm not native english speaker. If there will be something hard to understand just feel free to ask me.
Store offers the best products in niche from the most reputable AliExpress suppliers, who take care of everything, including warehousing, packaging and shipping.
When a customer buys a product from your site, you will accept payment for the product for your retail price. Once you have received the funds, you place the order directly on the AliExpres website. This is typically an usual online order at AliExpress.com. The seller will then charge you for the cost of the item and ship the item directly to your buyer. That's it! You have just sold an item at your set retail price and processed the order for your customer.
When you receive an order you can simple forward the order to Aliexpress by clicking a button.
Once your order is placed automatically the system will import the order number from AliExpress.
System will check if the order is shipped and automatically import tracking number. Once it collect all data such as
order number and tracking number and it will change the status from "Paid" to "Shipped" and send shipping details inside an email towards your customers automatically.
It's Amazing, isn't it ?
You will also receive up to 8.5% from an affiliate system for every order you have placed on AliExpress.
I earned additional $265 in June only.
Pictures of affiliate system are attached.
Main Features:
- Professional responsive design
- Placing orders automatically.
- Fast and easy importing products using Chrome extension
- Fast and easy importing reviews from products on Aliexpress (For all products or just the one You want)
- Abandoned carts recovery system. If customer placed an order and didn't pay our system will email him with offering discount code.
- SEO - Meta tags may be generated automatically or manually on each product page.
- Lifetime updates of the plugin and template.
- Turning on/off updating each product (prices/stock/variations/reviews).
- Fully customizable template (screenshots attached)
- Stable organic traffic from Google
- Unique dropshipping plugin installed
- 450 highly-demanded products already added
- Easily add more products anytime
- Additional 8.5% affiliate commission
- A profit margin of 80-100% per each order !
- Back office with administration area
- Easily to manage and operate
Store with huge potential for someone who is mastering FB & Insta ADS
You can definitely double or triple the monthly revenue. The store is only getting orders by paid ads and still many other sources to try out.
Payment Methods
I haven’t add another payment Processor yet besides PayPal. This means that once you add Stripe or another credit card processor you can grow even faster. As for now there are many abandoned carts as the only payment method is PayPal. In my country it’s unable to get Stripe.
PROFIT DETAILS 1-30 June
What is included in the sale?
Domain name
Hosting:
Paid to 08.2018
Plugin: Dropshipping script license worth of: $89
WordPress Dropshipping Plugin: a unique solution that allows searching, importing, placing orders automatically and updating products on your site directly from AliExpress quickly and easily.
Template: Conversion optimised template
Logo & Graphics: Professionally designed logo & graphics which costed me $250
Campaigns: Exported campaigns and help to setup them & start on buyers account.
(I’m able to help you in optimising and to do further improvements in the paid campaigns as well. Contact me for more details)
What is required to keep the business operational?
1. Internet connection and about 1 hour each day to check and process orders. The system I have in place is extremely easy in management and automated order processing. Order fulfillment in two clicks.
2. Payment processor - Stripe or PayPal
3. That's it :)
Why are you selling the business?
This is what I do - I create profitable websites and sell them with good profit. I have sold already some websites on AliDropship Forum and one here on Flippa. Also I want to scale up another site and focus on that one.
How does the business generate revenue?
Paid Advertising
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
Paid Advertising - $800 USD Monthly
Hosting - $89 / Year
What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
PPC Ads
How to earn affiliate commission from AliExpress while dropshipping?
Since my solution is based on AliExpress affiliate API, you can add to your site the products that participate in AliExpress affiliate program. When you get a purchase on your webstore, you go to AliExpress to place the order using your affiliate link. As a result you earn up to 8,5% commission on each order as an additional bonus to your dropshipping earnings. This commission you can withdraw from your personal AliExpress affiliate account.
How can the future owner improve the business?
  • Create Social Profiles on Facebook & Instagram
  • Run Ads on these platforms.
  • Add another payment processor to get more orders (Now only PayPal)
I haven't created social profiles and ran ads on aboves platforms because out of time.

Revenue & Expanses:

Please send me information, seriously interested.