On Sale products not showing up in "On Sale" section of Front Page

1DvsBstrd

Hey guys, hoping someone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it.
Still very happy with my plugin, so far Im importing products with ease and everything else is working fine but...

All my products show the "sale" sticker but are not showing in my on sale section on the front page.

When I set a regular priced product with no sale price entered,
They show up in my "on sale" portion of my frontpage.
All the products that are actually on sale with the sticker are not being listed in the "on sale" section
Like they are reversed somehow...

If anyone knows what could be causing the problem it would be greatly appreciated. Ive tried everything I can think of and still cant get it to list my on sale items properly. thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S: Im using the most recent versions of shopper theme with alidropship woo. Ive put in some simple products without the extension and they show up fine when I put them on sale. But this is a serious issue for my automation and I cant move forward till this is fixed

Again any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey guys, hoping someone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it.
Still very happy with my plugin, so far Im importing products with ease and everything else is working fine but...

All my products show the "sale" sticker but are not showing in my on sale section on the front page.

When I set a regular priced product with no sale price entered,
They show up in my "on sale" portion of my frontpage.
All the products that are actually on sale with the sticker are not being listed in the "on sale" section
Like they are reversed somehow...

If anyone knows what could be causing the problem it would be greatly appreciated. Ive tried everything I can think of and still cant get it to list my on sale items properly. thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S: Im using the most recent versions of shopper theme with alidropship woo. Ive put in some simple products without the extension and they show up fine when I put them on sale. But this is a serious issue for my automation and I cant move forward till this is fixed

Again any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day
We will fix it.

1DvsBstrd

We will fix it.

Thank you for the reply, that is good to know.
While I have your attention, I was hoping you could answer another question for me.

when using alidropship woo w/ woocommerce. are my orders being fulfilled by ali or woo?
I really like the shopper theme and would like to use woocommerce for other dropshiping products in the futur, but at the moment I only want to focus on aliexpress products. do I need to pay the monthly fee for woo if Im just using it for the theme? or can I just activate it once I decide to add products from other suppliers? (other than aliexpress)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you for the reply, that is good to know.
While I have your attention, I was hoping you could answer another question for me.

when using alidropship woo w/ woocommerce. are my orders being fulfilled by ali or woo?
I really like the shopper theme and would like to use woocommerce for other dropshiping products in the futur, but at the moment I only want to focus on aliexpress products. do I need to pay the monthly fee for woo if Im just using it for the theme? or can I just activate it once I decide to add products from other suppliers? (other than aliexpress)
https://alidropship.com/codex/alidropship-woo-guide/

You need to buy license for 89$ , there is no additional fees.

1DvsBstrd

sorry let me try to clarify, I was using only woocommerce at a monthly fee of 15$/month. I am using the shopper theme by woo.

I already bought the plugin at 89$.

My question is;
If Im now using the ali plugin do I need to keep paying the woocommerce fee? or does the alidropship woo plugin do all the processing now instead of woocommerce?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
sorry let me try to clarify, I was using only woocommerce at a monthly fee of 15$/month. I am using the shopper theme by woo.

I already bought the plugin at 89$.

My question is;
If Im now using the ali plugin do I need to keep paying the woocommerce fee? or does the alidropship woo plugin do all the processing now instead of woocommerce?
AliDropship Woo plugin has nothing to do with WooCommerce. There are 2 different projects.