Notification settings Error: Key Not Found In Database

sabeth88

Hi, I am new to alidropship, I have Michelangelo theme (don't know if it matters) and I cannot set up my form (In the Settings -> Notifications section). I used the default settings and keep getting this message when I click "Test":

Error: Key Not Found In Database

And that's actually the case with all the test buttons in the Notifications section.

I have integrated Sendinblue already, does anyone know what this error is referring to and how to fix it?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot (179).png
    Screenshot (179).png
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I am new to alidropship, I have Michelangelo theme (don't know if it matters) and I cannot set up my form (In the Settings -> Notifications section). I used the default settings and keep getting this message when I click "Test":

Error: Key Not Found In Database

And that's actually the case with all the test buttons in the Notifications section.

I have integrated Sendinblue already, does anyone know what this error is referring to and how to fix it?

Thank you
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles. Please do the following:

- Double-check your Sendinblue settings
- Make sure you've approved your domain name
- Make sure you're license key is correct

Ifykweches

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles. Please do the following:

- Double-check your Sendinblue settings
- Make sure you've approved your domain name
- Make sure you're license key is correct

Hello!

I have thesame problem and the error message "Error: Key Not Found In Database" also shows up when I try to simulate a customer registering on the website as well. See Attachment.
1557171627887.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello!

I have thesame problem and the error message "Error: Key Not Found In Database" also shows up when I try to simulate a customer registering on the website as well. See Attachment.
View attachment 9011
Hello,

Do you have reCAPTCHA enabled in your WP admin area?
If the issue persists, please send me a pm with your cPanel access details.