Not Automatic on order?

zelstore

So i tried to order on my first store

I pay via Paypal. i got the Paypal email of the transaction but heres the issues

I did not get the order confirmation from my site
I thought it is automatically ordered to Ali express but its not, i watch tutorial on Youtube and it says i need to click the Place order automatically on Woocommerce order page, so i did that, the Ali express order page opened and automatically filled the details needed, but it stops on this page

1647241893340.png

it only filled the circled details and then nothing happen anymore, the order is not yet Ordered and finish.

What do i need to do?
I did not click anything while the automation is running, but another question is can i do other task on other tab while the automation is running?

Georgy

So i tried to order on my first store

I pay via Paypal. i got the Paypal email of the transaction but heres the issues

I did not get the order confirmation from my site
I thought it is automatically ordered to Ali express but its not, i watch tutorial on Youtube and it says i need to click the Place order automatically on Woocommerce order page, so i did that, the Ali express order page opened and automatically filled the details needed, but it stops on this page

View attachment 15678

it only filled the circled details and then nothing happen anymore, the order is not yet Ordered and finish.

What do i need to do?
I did not click anything while the automation is running, but another question is can i do other task on other tab while the automation is running?
Hi! Please, contact our support team, the will check your order. Best regards, George