No sales

Fitnesterra

I have launched my store in Jan 2020, since then I haven't got any sales. is this Normal?
Things I have done:
customized store with Alidropship 'WordPress"
Running ads on FB on my own then I used Alidropship FB ads service. (i get some traffic but no sales)
I work on FB business page on a daily basis trying to run organic traffic
installed Social media rabbit
Running ads on Instagram and Pinterest.
in addition to the 100 products that were customized bu alidropship team, I added and customized more products. I add descriptions, tags and edit the pictures.
I know It's not easy to start up a new business but also I feel kinda drained. I am learning everything from scratch I need to know what's wrong I am doing.
here is my website if anyone wants to help with the feedback I will appreciate this.
fitnesterra.com

Direct Webstore

I have launched my store in Jan 2020, since then I haven't got any sales. is this Normal?

For a store with boring products easily bought locally, a broad niche, no extra value content (blogs etc) lousy social media interaction and/or no advertising, and/or a new store, yes ... It's normal.

For a store with unique and interesting products, a narrow niche, extra value content (blogs etc) fun/interesting social media content and/or some advertising, and an established store, no ... it's not normal.

fitnesterra.com
#1 - a broad niche
#2 - no extra value content (blogs etc)
#3 - products easily bought locally
#4 - Brand new store

And there are the possible reasons. The only thing you can't do anything about (except wait) is #4.

Running ads on FB
Without knowing the quality of the ads or the products being advertised, no one can really comment. The products may be boring, the ads may be crap ... who knows?

I work on FB business page on a daily basis
Again, without knowing the quality of the things you post, no one can really comment.

installed Social media rabbit
Without knowing how you have set it up, what auto comments you've put in it, the quality of the posts it's making, again, no one can comment.

Try being objective and imagining yourself as a customer or social media visitor and look at your store and your social media posts. Do they get you excited/interested/curious/entertained? Or is it all just run of the mill stuff easily ignored and forgotten?

:)

Last edited: