No Sales Bar Appearing with Countdown Timer

JamesRamos

Hello,

I am using the Alidropship Original Plugin. I am using the Raphael them. I have countdown timer. The sales bar does not appear or show on the product page even if the setting is "Both timer and sales bar" or "Sales bar only"

I would like to use just the sales bar only, but when selected, nothing appears. If using the option for Both, then only the timer appears.

Please advise. See screenshots for setup and problem.

countdown1.jpgcountdown2.jpg

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I am using the Alidropship Original Plugin. I am using the Raphael them. I have countdown timer. The sales bar does not appear or show on the product page even if the setting is "Both timer and sales bar" or "Sales bar only"

I would like to use just the sales bar only, but when selected, nothing appears. If using the option for Both, then only the timer appears.

Please advise. See screenshots for setup and problem.

View attachment 12529View attachment 12530
Hello!

Could you, please, provide your WP-admin access details, so we can check what might be wrong?

JamesRamos

Hello!

Could you, please, provide your WP-admin access details, so we can check what might be wrong?

Hi Dimitriy! Yes I will create a login for you and send your a DM.

Just for your information, I disable all my plugins and still had the problem, no sales bar, only timer, if selected.