Newbie Question

Raff

Im new to Dropshipping and AliExpress. What are the things that i need to consider in able to come up a good pricing formula? What are the expenses of this kind of business?

Also, im will be using Wirex that will connect to Paypal, how much is the fee on transferring funds from paypal to wirex?
I don't have much funds, so what im going to do is, everytime i have order on my webstore, the fund that i receive on paypal account from the buyer is the fund that i will use to order the item on AliExpress, so i will transfer it from paypal to wirex.

Does anybody here do this method?

Thanks!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Im new to Dropshipping and AliExpress. What are the things that i need to consider in able to come up a good pricing formula? What are the expenses of this kind of business?

Also, im will be using Wirex that will connect to Paypal, how much is the fee on transferring funds from paypal to wirex?
I don't have much funds, so what im going to do is, everytime i have order on my webstore, the fund that i receive on paypal account from the buyer is the fund that i will use to order the item on AliExpress, so i will transfer it from paypal to wirex.

Does anybody here do this method?

Thanks!
Hello, there is a thread about pricing formula: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/what-are-your-price-markups.1196/#post-6373