New rates since September for Aliexpress Cashback (Alibonus / Megabonus / Epn.bz)

alexhjk

Hello guys !

I am very glad to participate to this forum, which is so good in terms of tips, and taking a quick break, reenergizing by reading Alidropship forum, and coming back to work with more motivation.
So thank you very much @Yaros , and I want to thank @kingpin too, and finally Moussdog (that I mention with @ below so he can see good what i want him to know), the 3 of them being my main source of research about social media strategies for the past 4 months !
Follow these guys, give them support, love and thankfulness, as they help others without focusing on what they can get from you :)

Ok so for my e-commerce store i do more and more dropshipping with Aliexpress, and thanks to this forum, I use for 3 months now the epn.bz extension. It allows since 1st september : 7% cashback for me (7% = goods shipped to France or Spain = ideal for me since my customers are 90% french, that I am french myself (poke @Moussdog)) . Before it was 8.5%.

It sems the % of cashback for Aliexpress of the main competitor Alibonus / Megabonus (new name) has dropped the rates too. 4.5 %

I saved like 230usd in 2 months thanks to this cashback thing, if I would have known it before, when my company had a crazy boom, wow... It did not exist back then, in 2015 though, when i began dropshipping with Aliexpress.

Here are my stats on epn.bz, then the rate on epn, and then what seems to be the rate on Megabonus.
Can someone confirm for Megabonus 4.5% ? Not more ?
And finally, do you guys know a competitor of Megabonus and Epn, which potentially can be better ?

Cheers guys, see you soon for more !2017-10-21_125445.jpg 2017-10-21_125512.jpg
2017-10-21_125627.jpg

Moussdog

Salut mec!

Thanks for the mention :)

Congrats on your sucess, Im also using EPN but I hope that they will add Paypal to their payment method ...

C41AC2A7-763A-416E-A48E-0BBC28879246.jpeg

alexhjk

Yo @Moussdog avec plaisir ! :)
Congrats to you for the great things you achieve ! And for your participation here, and the tips, and so on !

Let me give you back a lil bit :
If I understand well, you want to receive the cashback money on your paypal account ? It is possible with EPN.
you add your paypal.me link. See my picture below : paypal logo.
I usually receive paypal money from customers on my french paypal account, but for the EPN cashback,
I prefer to put it on my american paypal bank account.

Attachments

• 2017-10-21_125627.jpg
    2017-10-21_125627.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 13