NEW Online store published on 8 October 2020

Hajar

Website >>>firuzeonline.com

It's unlimited package includes all social media accounts and g-mail account
you can make changes on it as you want and you have support from aliexpress team and my support after
It costs 899$

I want to sell it 865$

Attachments

• 923E40DD-40A4-4317-91A9-6BADE0374205.jpeg
    923E40DD-40A4-4317-91A9-6BADE0374205.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • DDC11D53-5A35-4391-99AC-24D25061450E.jpeg
    DDC11D53-5A35-4391-99AC-24D25061450E.jpeg
    613.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

daniel-97

Can you break down the cost? Really curious how it can cost you $899

- Plugin: Original Alidropship ($89)
- Theme: Dali (Free)
- Facebook page: 0 like
- Instagram page: 2 followers
- Twitter: 1 follower
- Youtube: 0 subscriber
- Your hosting is 1 year (it expires on Sept 8)
1603171076292.png

Last edited:

Hajar

Check the attach below but if you are realy interesting we can disscuss it

Attachments

• 7AE7F8DD-FE26-45DD-A1CD-6436D6C94E83.png
    7AE7F8DD-FE26-45DD-A1CD-6436D6C94E83.png
    805.3 KB · Views: 30

daniel-97

Check the attach below but if you are realy interesting we can disscuss it
They stated here when they delivered your store, your store will have 200 products that are ready to sell
Your store has 113 products. Please explain

daniel-97

It's clear that your store was manually created, it costs nothing more than hosting + plugin, which should be around $160~$200 ( paid addon excluded)

We are not all stupid, so it's not a good idea to scam people here, or anywhere :)
I know pricing is objective, but unless you can prove that your store worth the price, it's scam for me.

Extra knowledge: The link he sent above is Alidropship's Custom Store Service (link)
If you can prove you purchased the service, I'll apology and delete all my comments above ;)

Hajar

I’m not stupid Sr. I’m trying to sell my website I have all documents that prove my words and I wrote it’s a new store it just 11 days published so logically the status of the store if you have all the experience and you know prices I’m not at first just I start with aliexpress team company It is from China!

daniel-97

I’m trying to sell my website I have all documents that prove my words
Please upload them here, if it doesn't expose any privacy that can harm your store, it can be posted publicly
I start with aliexpress team company It is from China!
I believe you named the wrong name :) It's Alidropship, not Aliexpress. And Alidropship is not from China

Reactions: Mar

Hajar

Believe me I’m not trying to trick anyone I’m just trying to sell the store because of my new conditions and I need help that’s my only reason to be here
Thanks for your care..

Hajar

And I want to say that I appreciate your honestly and provided informations as I’m new in that even if it is affect my thread but you have been honest thanks a lot..

Hajar

And if you can help me with any thing I will be happy even if I don’t sell the store may be just I need someone to manage it

daniel-97

Believe me I’m not trying to trick anyone I’m just trying to sell the store because of my new conditions and I need help that’s my only reason to be here
It would help everyone, including your future customers, if you post proofs of your store that it costed you $899 (any documents that belongs to you)

The price here is very high, and people will need to know more without the need to "privately message" you because that's only for scams.
So, my final suggestion. Post your proofs here if possible, and if it's not possible, type your reasons.

Mar

I’m not stupid Sr. I’m trying to sell my website I have all documents that prove my words and I wrote it’s a new store it just 11 days published so logically the status of the store if you have all the experience and you know prices I’m not at first just I start with aliexpress team company It is from China!
Good business. Ordered and published a store including social media pages with zero followers. Sell it after 11 days with very high price, This a scam and should be stopped. Posting embarrassing and negative reactions to the post is a way to discourage other members who are planning to engage in this kind of scams. To other members, if you are planning in this kind of activity, prepare for scrutiny and embarrassing comments and most of all remember that other members are not so stupid.

chris37

Thanks for your care..
1)this forum have specific section for selling store.

2) You provide the link of a custom store of alidropship team ,but your website was manual create by you.
This is a huge mistake because your credibility go to 0 because all of the members here know is a lie .

3) i don't appreciate people who try to scam other member and i believe many share my opinion.

Also here is a public forum and everybody share then opinion.
You come here to sell a new website with no selling and without social proof at $900?
Also for me with original plugin ;) Don't get me wrong I have no proplem with that , but everybody know was create for newbies and is more easy to set up .... so less effort for you . For $900?

How I say again is a public forum and everybody share then opinion and criticised!

You don't even post it in the original plugin section. ;)

Direct Webstore

I’m not stupid ...

Then could you at least have common sense enough to post this in the "Stores for Sale" section?
https://forum.alidropship.com/forums/stores-for-sale.28/

You don't even post it in the original plugin section.
Right! This is the AliWoo section. But he said he's not stupid, so he must have done it just to be annoying. LOL ;)

As for the store itself, I've given up commenting on crap failed stores. It's a waste of time.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Good business. Ordered and published a store including social media pages with zero followers. Sell it after 11 days with very high price, This a scam and should be stopped.
It's called "Website Flipping" but usually the sites are of much higher quality and have been successfully run for at least a year.
But doing it like the poster here is doing plus the requested price is indeed a SCAM.

Direct Webstore

I need someone to manage it
I'll do it for 90% of the profits. A 10% cut of the profits for doing absolutely nothing is a pretty good deal.

If those percentages are not to your liking, there are several million English-speaking Filipinos and/or Indians who may make the occasional spelling/punctuation/grammar mistake who might do it for 80%.

Rinse and repeat with several stores and you can just relax with a beer or a Shisha pipe while your bank balance goes up. ;)

* Disclaimer: Meant for comedic purposes only.

Last edited: