NEW FEATURES: Upsells, Sales Funnels, Optimized Abandoned Cart Recovery

Fernand

I'd love to see @Yaros and the Alidropship team add a feature for upsells and sales funnels. With these features, I believe it can significantly increase our conversion rates.

Most of the site dropoffs from my personal store has been due to the fact that they have not been through a specific sales funnel.

An example can be found here: https://go.cartgrab.com/limited-beta-invite

As for the upsell feature, once a person adds to cart, it would be awesome to have a popup that shows them a "limited time offer" on a related product. For example, if you had a free+shipping offer on your site and a user adds to cart, you can potentially upsell them on a related product.

Abandoned carts.. we can save a significant amount of our sales if the abandoned cart feature was better optimized. I noticed a bug in the email templates where it adds a "\" after every "=" sign int he HTML code, throwing the whole template completely out of whack. On checkout, it would be amazing if we can hide the shipping cost of an item UNTIL they first enter their email address. That way, we'd be able to increase our email capture for more chances to save the sale after they abandon.