need help with plugin no longer works very slow updating products prices

allforcrypto

Hello, first let me tell you my problem. The products and prices were updating very slow. And I mean really slow i keep getting stuck it only goes up 1 percentage then stays there till i refresh the page also they were not updating automatically.I got caught out by the customer since the product prices didn't update I now have to buy off aliexpress more then what I charge the customer . What the point in having this plugin if it does not update prices automatically. Would other plugins be slowing it down?

Christina

Administrator
Hello, first let me tell you my problem. The products and prices were updating very slow. And I mean really slow i keep getting stuck it only goes up 1 percentage then stays there till i refresh the page also they were not updating automatically.I got caught out by the customer since the product prices didn't update I now have to buy off aliexpress more then what I charge the customer . What the point in having this plugin if it does not update prices automatically. Would other plugins be slowing it down?

Hello, allforcrypto!

I don't encounter the slow update on my end. Please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!