Need help with facebook

yoha03

last time it's happened to me, I can't even put my website address on my facebook page, just email them and they will check

fraymores

Facebook is killing me too. I have done a lot of changes in my products descriptions and in my site. I deleted other products. I have done this to comply with facebook rules, but they continue to reject my ads. I don´t know, what more to do.

Direct Webstore

I'm not saying this is the case with the OP (I have no idea), but just as there are many forum members here who are too lazy (and/or ignorant) to read the Knowledge Base, Blogs, use the Search, research via Google/Youtube, etc ... I'm betting there are also many who are too lazy to READ (carefully!) Facebook's Terms and Conditions relating to advertising.

I'd bet money on it.

;)

Last edited:

terrytab

I am restricted from posting ads on facebook for some reason.
How do I contact facebook to ask the reason why?
I've subscribe to Premium products, placed 2 ads using premium product copy and videos, both ads completed then account restricted, cant place any more adverts

Direct Webstore

I've subscribe to Premium products, placed 2 ads using premium product copy and videos, both ads completed then account restricted, cant place any more adverts

... and?

What do you want us to do about that?
What have you tried already?
Have you contacted Facebook?

Additional...
Show us the ad and maybe we can work out "why" so it doesn't happen again.