Need help to set up my website.

wanhuzaify

It's been 2 days since I tried reaching for help from live chat. But I still got no response from the team. I need some help to set up my website since I have no experience whatsoever in this kind of things. I am stuck in changing the DNS or IP address of my registered domain. I have changed the name server to the required name server. When I tried to change the DNS on my registered domain on godaddy.com, it is stated "We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us." This is how my websites looks like. I still don't know how to link these two websites. I tried the email and live chat for some help, but until now I still got no response. Really hope for some help from anybody.

Attachments

• cr.png
    cr.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
  • cr2.png
    cr2.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
It's been 2 days since I tried reaching for help from live chat. But I still got no response from the team. I need some help to set up my website since I have no experience whatsoever in this kind of things. I am stuck in changing the DNS or IP address of my registered domain. I have changed the name server to the required name server. When I tried to change the DNS on my registered domain on godaddy.com, it is stated "We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us." This is how my websites looks like. I still don't know how to link these two websites. I tried the email and live chat for some help, but until now I still got no response. Really hope for some help from anybody.

Hello, wanhuzaify!

Could you please PM me your e-mail address which you specified when sent a ticket via live-chat?