Need Help regarding dropshipping

skinpro

I am new to all of this and the one issue I have is I use aliexpress (first setup) to offer my products I am in the USA. THE BIG PROBLEM is the shipping time. I can't compete with Amazon / Ebay who ship overnight for the same products.....they purchase from alibaba. My customers have to wait for months to get their product. How do I overcome this? How can I use other dropshippers and not aliexpress but yet use all the tools I have received from Alidropship... Also, the tracking information is a pain because it doesn't alway equate to USA shipping until it arrives in the USA. I have tried to find products that ship from USA but that really isn't an option with Aliexpress. What am I missing here. Please be kind as I am brand new to all of this. Have a great day!

chris37

I am new to all of this and the one issue I have is I use aliexpress (first setup) to offer my products I am in the USA. THE BIG PROBLEM is the shipping time. I can't compete with Amazon / Ebay who ship overnight for the same products.....they purchase from alibaba. My customers have to wait for months to get their product. How do I overcome this? How can I use other dropshippers and not aliexpress but yet use all the tools I have received from Alidropship... Also, the tracking information is a pain because it doesn't alway equate to USA shipping until it arrives in the USA. I have tried to find products that ship from USA but that really isn't an option with Aliexpress. What am I missing here. Please be kind as I am brand new to all of this. Have a great day!
Hi, did you considering to use sellvia warehouse…

Its owned by alidropship.. they have USA shipping 1-3 days .

Last edited:

zelstore

As i read on their newsletter, you can use Sellvia because it has warehouse in US, you just need to pay again

For me I'm planning to use it to, I'm just a startup dropshipper and maybe when I earn, I will use their services