My social rabbit isn't working!

Alvin

Hi its been 8 days now that I'm not using social rabbit as it is not sending any posters, gallery etc .. etc.. I tried setting up again and again as per your instruction but it did not work so i don't know what really is the problem. you can refer to my screenshots attached. Appreciate if someone can help on this please. I have already provided u guys some admin access to troubleshoot the problem.

Alvinsocial rabbit screenshots.PNG

Doit

Hi its been 8 days now that I'm not using social rabbit as it is not sending any posters, gallery etc .. etc.. I tried setting up again and again as per your instruction but it did not work so i don't know what really is the problem. you can refer to my screenshots attached. Appreciate if someone can help on this please. I have already provided u guys some admin access to troubleshoot the problem.

AlvinView attachment 2912
Same boat but I have been waiting more than you 2 weeks plus

Direct Webstore

I'm not having any problems with SR. To all you people who are having problems, I suggest to read the Knowledge Base and instructions VERY carefully and VERY slowly, make sure all your "t"s are crossed and "i"s are dotted ... then see how it goes. Really.