My first sale using alidropship

Bobdin

Hello everybody. I just want to share with you my first sale using ALIDROPSHIP plugin. it is really hard to get sales with organic traffic. I get this sale from a post shared in a facebook ad. I really like alidropship plugin, but there are many problems that should be fixed.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 109

Bobdin

Thank you, sister. I am using other e-commerce platforms. And I am generating a couple of orders a day. But I am interested in alidropship plugin. I really want to contribute in developing this plugin even with some ideas. And I am planning to crash it with this plugin.

maxyy89

Hello everybody. I just want to share with you my first sale using ALIDROPSHIP plugin. it is really hard to get sales with organic traffic. I get this sale from a post shared in a facebook ad. I really like alidropship plugin, but there are many problems that should be fixed.
Congrats!

Bobdin

Everytime I made a mistake you ask me. Iam not a native English speaker. If you ask something that will help people I will answer. Don't focus on Gramma mistakes. We are here to help each other. Thank you

Direct Webstore

Everytime I made a mistake you ask me. Iam not a native English speaker. If you ask something that will help people I will answer. Don't focus on Gramma mistakes. We are here to help each other. Thank you

Err ... I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't recall ever responding to you before so the "Everytime I made a mistake you ask me" is a mystery. lol. Actually, I haven't made any comments about anyone's grammar, spelling or whatever and I not making any comments about your imagined "grammar mistakes".

It's only the use of a two word phrase I'm asking you to clarify. (crash it). You're being way over sensitive. I simply do not understand what you mean by "crash it ". Simple as that. If you don't wish to explain, well ... like I said ... "Never mind". At the end of the day it's not worth a long drawn out drama. It was just a simple question, which I mistakenly presumed would get a simple answer. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Bobdin

Hhhhhhh. I mean that I will try to make a lot of $$ using alidropship plugin. Iam not over sensitive, iam just telling what I think about your questions. Forget about it. Let's help each other. Thanks

Direct Webstore

My God. What a drama. My apologies if my question somehow upset you. I had no idea it would. It seemed harmless enough to me.

Anyway ... "Note to self" ... "DO NOT ask Bobdin any more simple questions". :)

EDIT: I've put you on "Ignore" so I will no longer be able to see any of your posts so it doesn't happen again. If you respond to this, I'm afraid I won't be able to see it. Again ... my apologies. :)

Last edited: