My 1st order But Price Incorrect

zelstore

Hello i got this product on ali, on page load it is 6.50USD but when you click an item it will became 18USD

now on my website, the price that Alidropship got is the default price about 13usd, now i got an order, the client pays 13usd, but when i am ordring it on Ali i need to pay 18.86USD, please tell me what happened here.

on page load
1647390422223.png

when I clicked color and size
1647390508210.png

zelstore

Reset price and Update price did not work, seems like the plugin get the SALE PRICE on the site. I fixed it by manually adding the price on ALL Variations, the problem is I have a bunch of products, seems like I need to check each one and update the price manually.

chris37

Reset price and Update price did not work, seems like the plugin get the SALE PRICE on the site. I fixed it by manually adding the price on ALL Variations, the problem is I have a bunch of products, seems like I need to check each one and update the price manually.
Zelstore .. Something is wrong in your setting as so far nobody have this kind of issue.

Try to deactivate all of your plugin beside alidropship (and woocomerce if you use) and test the update product again .

Reactivate one by one your plugin until to find what is going on.

If that is not fix your issue is something that need more investigation from your website backend.

zelstore

Thank you, I have contacted Support and they also don't know what happened
in the end, we find another supplier with a fixed price on the item

chris37

Thank you, I have contacted Support and they also don't know what happened
in the end, we find another supplier with a fixed price on the item
Is look that you did something with the variations of the products.. I can not be sure without to see your setting.

BaB

Hello i got this product on ali, on page load it is 6.50USD but when you click an item it will became 18USD

now on my website, the price that Alidropship got is the default price about 13usd, now i got an order, the client pays 13usd, but when i am ordring it on Ali i need to pay 18.86USD, please tell me what happened here.
Hello zelstore,

As for the different prices on Aliexpress, it is obvious that different variations of products have different prices and that is quite common.

As for how the prices are displayed on your site, I advise you to first look at whether and how you set the prices in the settings of the Alidropship plugin itself.