mo and po files

Deedee Harris

Hello,

I tranlated the Da-Vinci theme to hebrew, and uploaded the mo and po files to my wordpress lang folder. It worked well!

But i noticed some problems with the words. So i updated the mo and po files. I re-uploaded them to my server. BUT WORDPRESS DOESN'T SHOW THE CHANGES I MADE.

How can i do it right?

thanks,
jed

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I tranlated the Da-Vinci theme to hebrew, and uploaded the mo and po files to my wordpress lang folder. It worked well!

But i noticed some problems with the words. So i updated the mo and po files. I re-uploaded them to my server. BUT WORDPRESS DOESN'T SHOW THE CHANGES I MADE.

How can i do it right?

thanks,
jed
Could you please let me know the status of your translations? Have they been appproved in GlotPress?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Jed, please try uploading the files to lang/themes folder and let me know if this helped.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey,
Done that, doesn't help.

I'd be happy to get a solution.

Thanks!
Please let me know what words are missing and try getting back to default Customization settings by clicking the Default button.
If this doesn't help, please send me a pm with your WP and cPanel access details.

Deedee Harris

What will the Default button change in addition to the translation?

and where do i find that button exactly?

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

What will the Default button change in addition to the translation?

and where do i find that button exactly?
You can find these buttons in your Customization. For example, if some Homepage translations are missing, you should click this button in the Home tab.
Customization ‹ orig — WordPress (1).png