Missing images

chris37

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina ..
Us you know I use davinci woo...
In one of my site I lost all of my images of the about page and homepage (only svg img) (through the migration) .. i lost all the default .svg images.

I found where this file is locate in my cpanel but i dont know how i will enable them again for i have the default images.

now is look like that (see screenshot )

the reason is because this site was also clone from other one which was expire today .. this images have the url of the suspended website..

how i will enable them again

HnUp75.jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

H
Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina ..
Us you know I use davinci woo...
In one of my site I lost all of my images of the about page and homepage (only svg img) (through the migration) .. i lost all the default .svg images.

I found where this file is locate in my cpanel but i dont know how i will enable them again for i have the default images.

now is look like that (see screenshot )

the reason is because this site was also clone from other one which was expire today .. this images have the url of the suspended website..

how i will enable them again

HnUp75.jpg
Hello Chris,

It looks like you might have not replaced your old domain name with your new one in your database. To check this, please go to your cPanel → phpMyAdmin → wp_options table. Make sure there is your new domain name in the siteurl and home fields in the option_value column. This is what I did when copying the Smart Theme demo websites. I guess this screenshot might come in handy:

smart theme woo.png

chris37

H

Hello Chris,

It looks like you might have not replaced your old domain name with your new one in your database. To check this, please go to your cPanel → phpMyAdmin → wp_options table. Make sure there is your new domain name in the siteurl and home fields in the option_value column. This is what I did when copying the Smart Theme demo websites. I guess this screenshot might come in handy:

View attachment 13948
Thank you