Michelangelo theme Not responsive on mobile

Direct Webstore

Never use any cracked plugin at all. Buy it. Period.
I downloaded a nulled Flatsome theme (old 3.5.3 version) yesterday just to try it out and see if it can do what I want it to do. It does, so I'll be buying one. I backed up my files and database before I installed it ... will do a restore before installing the legit version.

I wish they had "trial versions" to try out first so I don't have to go to Hell for piracy, lol :)

Arnaldo

Yes but you need a pro licence.

The amazing thing (among many others) is that with Elementor you can now:

- design a entire woocommerce theme from start to finish, visually - no code.

- Export the templates of ALL your pages and reimport them to built a new site!
Imagine the time gained doing this.

Note: Flatsome Theme is incomaptible with Elementor. They told that in future releases UX builder would be optional but now you can’t use both on the same install.

Flatsome dev annonced to be developping the same import export fonctionality.

So far you can only import UX builder « blocks ».

Elementor for woocommerce is still experimental but development is going really fast.

Last edited:

Arnaldo

I downloaded a nulled Flatsome theme (old 3.5.3 version) yesterday just to try it out and see if it can do what I want it to do. It does, so I'll be buying one. I backed up my files and database before I installed it ... will do a restore before installing the legit version.

I wish they had "trial versions" to try out first so I don't have to go to Hell for piracy, lol :)

Or you could asked in private I would have shared it with you

But normally I refuse for most people. LoL

Arnaldo

Don't get me wrong, I like UX builder, but since it's a theme for woocommerce I don't see the use of it on a separate install dedicated to only landing pages.

When you install another instance of wordpress, It will still share the same domain like: www.mysite/landingpageinstall.com. So Landing pages will redirect to the url of the product pages on main woocommerce install. Just to keep it lightweight.

UX is great, it's more or like elementor. Flatsome has many included options that work as is, whereas with Elementor you have to build all from scratch.

I just wish Flatsome had a page layout exporter like Elementor.

I investigate to find "a process" to speed up site-building and duplicate all the layout to other sites.

In fact I should have done a clean wp + woo + flatsome install and just clone it then only change the few links to match each new domain name.

So basically I will do it like you, 6 tabs copy paste method lol

Last edited:

Arnaldo

With flatsome build your blocks first to make all custom elements of the site, like homepage, product and category page header banner, the position of cart button, gallery etc...

You can really transfigurate the theme to make it something custom, almost unrecognizable from demos.

It is a hell of a theme. Don't use their support, they're awful. But the theme is the bomb.

ofuroinu

I have 36 plugins (which I think is average) and the only ones I paid for were Alidropship, Social Rabbit and Recent Sales Popup. (All from Alidropship) My page loading speeds according to Google Pagespeed Insights ( https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/) is around 88/100, which is very reasonable.

After a lot of trial and error for the best ones ... This is my list of plugins.

Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
This plugin captures abandoned carts by logged-in users & emails them about it.

AccessPress Facebook Auto Post
A plugin to publish your wordpress posts to facebook profile and fan pages

Add-on Contact Form 7 - Mailpoet 3
Add a MailPoet 3 signup field to your Contact Form 7 forms.

AddToAny Share Buttons
Share buttons for your pages including AddToAny's universal sharing button, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WhatsApp and many more.

Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin
WordPress plugin for dropship

AliDropship Woo Plugin
AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin created for import AliExpress product to Woo Shop

Complete Open Graph
Simple, comprehensive, highly customizable Open Graph management.

Contact Form 7
Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.

Content Views
Query and display posts, pages in awesome layouts (grid, scrollable list, collapsible list) easier than ever, without coding!

Decent Comments (Used for Reviews)
Provides configurable means to display comments that include author's avatars, author link, link to post and most importantly an excerpt of each comment.

Easy Facebook Likebox
Easy Facebook like box WordPress plugin allows you to easly display facebook like box fan page on your website using either widget or shortcode to increase facbook fan page likes. You can use the shortcode generated after saving the facebook like box widget.

Enhanced E-commerce for Woocommerce store
Allows Enhanced E-commerce Google Analytics tracking code to be inserted into WooCommerce store pages.

Enhanced Media Library
This plugin will be handy for those who need to manage a lot of media files.

EWWW Image Optimizer
Reduce file sizes for images within WordPress including NextGEN Gallery and GRAND FlAGallery. Uses jpegtran, optipng/pngout, and gifsicle.

WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin Lite
Finale lets you create scheduled one time or recurring campaigns. It induces urgency with visual elements such as Countdown Timer and Counter Bar to motivate users to place an order.

Instagram Shop by Snapppt
Instagram Shop plugin by Snapppt is a free WP plugin that lets your customers shop your Instagram feed.

MailPoet 3 (New)
Create and send newsletters, post notifications and welcome emails from your WordPress.
Version 3.8 | By MailPoet | View details

Maintenance
Take your website for maintenance away from public view. Use maintenance plugin if your website is in development or you need to change a few things, run an upgrade.

Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
Optimizes the Wordpress Database after Cleaning it out

Pixel Caffeine
The simplest and easiest way to manage your Facebook Pixel. Create laser focused custom audiences on WordPress for 100% free.

Slider by Supsystic
Responsive Slider by Supsystic - the ultimate slideshow solution. Create stunning image, video and content sliders with professional templates and options

SocialRabbit
Social Rabbit is the #1 WordPress plugin for auto-running and auto-promoting your websites in most popular social networks.

TinyMCE Advanced
Enables advanced features and plugins in TinyMCE, the visual editor in WordPress.

Woo Related Products on Posts
Allows Display of Related WooCommerce Products on Posts.

WooCommerce
An eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.

WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
A payment gateway for PayPal Checkout (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-checkout).

WooCommerce Product Feed
This plugin generate WooCommerce product feed for Shopping Engines like Google Shopping,Facebook Product Feed,eBay,Amazon,Idealo and many more..

WooCommerce SEO Addon
Premmerce WooCommerce SEO Addon plugin extends the functionality of Yoast SEO for microdata management.

WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
Take credit card payments on your store using Stripe.

Wordfence Security
Wordfence Security - Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scan

WP Fastest Cache
The simplest and fastest WP Cache system

WP Mail SMTP
Reconfigures the wp_mail() function to use SMTP instead of mail() and creates an options page to manage the settings.

WP Quiz
WP Quiz makes it incredibly easy to add professional, multimedia quizzes to any website! Fully feature rich and optimized for social sharing. Make your site more interactive!

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist allows you to add Wishlist functionality to your e-commerce.

Yoast SEO
The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.

YouTube
YouTube Embed and YouTube Gallery WordPress Plugin. Embed a responsive video, YouTube channel, playlist gallery, or live stream

Mate can you update this list again

ofuroinu

Hey Mate

I am doing exactly same nulled first all good to go now , I wanted to buy licenses . But I cannot understand how to back up my settings in nulled and restore back to official one without redoing all the setups.

Found the way as below
++ Backing up all the pages in WP/Tools and under theme advanced /import/export backup the codes.
Restore the codes after install the new theme. Any thing I am missing?

Last edited: