menu issue

Snipershop

Look at the screenshot. when i select the main menu than the sub menu, the sub-sub menu do not appear instead im getting the result as on the screen shot. Any solution?

Attachments

• menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 33
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Look at the screenshot. when i select the main menu than the sub menu, the sub-sub menu do not appear instead im getting the result as on the screen shot. Any solution?
We are already aware of this issue, it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Snipershop

can you send me the code please. also i tried to modify the css to cancel the number of products near the categories, once done it came back again to normality. Why?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

can you send me the code please. also i tried to modify the css to cancel the number of products near the categories, once done it came back again to normality. Why?
Please try adding this code to Customization => Head => css style:

ul.main-menu li ul {
overflow-x: inherit !important;
}

Snipershop

Gerat its working. Nice job

now there is another issue (after the theme was update) prices has disappeared from the site

Snipershop

Hi
again after your plugin update the prices on the inner pages/categories has disappeared. why? how to fix it?
thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi
again after your plugin update the prices on the inner pages/categories has disappeared. why? how to fix it?
thanks
Could you please pm me your WP access details so that I can check what might be causing the issue.