Menu don't look same on the site

Zlaja

When I am on home page menu looks ok, like on the first image, but when I click on some product category it looks different, and the order is alphabetical, not as I arranged them.

Am I wrong somewhere?

Attachments

• menu1.jpg
    menu1.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 29
  • menu2.jpg
    menu2.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 30
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

When I am on home page menu looks ok, like on the first image, but when I click on some product category it looks different, and the order is alphabetical, not as I arranged them.

Am I wrong somewhere?
No, there is nothing wrong with the menus display as these are two different menus. To add more categories to your home page, please go to Appearance => Menu. Please refer to this guide to learn more: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-add-and-edit-categories/

Zlaja

OK, two different menus. Is there any way that always is shown menu like on picture NO1?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

OK, two different menus. Is there any way that always is shown menu like on picture NO1?
Categories and subcategories can be hidden on category pages by css styles only.

Real Residual

No, the menu on product pages are generated by the program and for some reason, the good people at Alidropship decided to sort them ASC alphabetically.

If they only added a sort order field to the product categories, it would make our lives much easier... If you want them to look exactly the same, you have to change your IMAGE1 to match IMAGE2, not the other way around.

Or if are good at WordPress or PHP, the file is in THEME_DIRECTORY/products/cat-menu.php. You can edit the way these categories display, but I am afraid without an automatic rule, it will be difficult. And before you work on the file, make a child theme first so your changes won't reset at next theme update.