Mens Fashion Store Packaging

chaplinchamp

I am planning to start a mens fashion store. I wanted to aim for premium pricing on my store, however my biggest cause of concern is
1) Packaging: I believe the Aliexpress suppliers dont have quality packaging and since there might be multiple suppliers how do i get around this problem. Can anyone share their experience who is from the same industry.

Chris had shared his thoughts about this, however im asking because i had read that there are intermediaries who can pick up your products and then forward them to customers albeit at a cost. ANy guidance would be most helpful.

Thanks

Kenanel

When developing any type of packaging, it is necessary to consider the needs of the business and the specifics of the target audience. If we talk about premium packaging, as a rule, its target audience is divided into two groups. Consumers in the first group are well-to-do people who evaluate goods not by their value but by their appearance and quality. Consumers from the second group are not so well off that they ignore the price, but they want to raise their status by buying premium products. Accordingly, before developing packaging for such products, it is necessary to determine the target audience. Cannabis pre-roll packaging made from 100% plant-based hemp plastic often uses premium packaging

Last edited:
A

aribmass

In addition to the purchased goods themselves, the packaging is just as important to the sales of any product as its features or marketing gimmicks. Customers pay attention to the appearance of