make daily update for chrome extention a true one time daily update

Anomale

currently I have the extension enabled in chrome and set to Daily updates but am getting 125k executions from the plugin daily with 600 products. Can you set it to check each product once daily and if any change update it on the site then check again in 24 hours, if no change wait 24 hours to check it again. The way I understand it is if there is no change then it keeps checking over and over until there is a change causing really high executions on my host which eventually shuts down my site because they only allow 20k daily

Christina

Administrator
currently I have the extension enabled in chrome and set to Daily updates but am getting 125k executions from the plugin daily with 600 products. Can you set it to check each product once daily and if any change update it on the site then check again in 24 hours, if no change wait 24 hours to check it again. The way I understand it is if there is no change then it keeps checking over and over until there is a change causing really high executions on my host which eventually shuts down my site because they only allow 20k daily

Hello, Anomale!

Our developpers are working on this. Thank you for your input!