Mailing service not working

Hello
I need help, I don't know why, test emails, don't arrive to any mailbox.
I already set up exactly how says "how it works" tutorial for Sendinblue Mailing.
When I press the "test" button for example in "Purchase email notification" a green positive sign shown that everything is fine. But the email does not arrive.
Same in abandonmente plugin test emails.

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-31 17.01.21.pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-08-31 17.03.27.png

Direct Webstore

Check your SPAM/Junk folder.

As for the Abandoned Cart emails, use the search above. There are countless threads on it and it's slow delivery of emails.

Hi,
it is not spam/junk folder problem.
It is not a problem of delay.
(Abandoned cart threads, its same anwser of spam or delay).
Also I've tried different destination emails and the same results.
Host configuration its ok because a green positive sign shown that everything is fine.

vladimir.matis

Staff member
Hello
I need help, I don't know why, test emails, don't arrive to any mailbox.
I already set up exactly how says "how it works" tutorial for Sendinblue Mailing.
When I press the "test" button for example in "Purchase email notification" a green positive sign shown that everything is fine. But the email does not arrive.
Same in abandonmente plugin test emails.

View attachment 9978View attachment 9979
Hi there,
Can you please tell me which mail service are you using? (if you are using Hotmail or Yahoo the messages won't be received)

sha77

Has anybody else here been declined from using Sendinblue? Pretty interesting (and disappointing) since we aren't spamming or sending out a lot of messages. Does anyone know the reason they would decline - aside from spamming, which we don't do.

sha77

Yeah, and just got back: "We have a small list of content and activity that is not allowed on our service. This is due to many ISPs seeing this as spam-heavy subject matter, and so the emails will often be labeled as spam. You can also refer to https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/termsofuse/"

The problem is that they a thousands of potential unallowed things on that page, so I asked them again. Let's see what they say.

sha77

Ok, now they've responded: "We analyse every on-boarding account via our security algorithms. After the analysis, we get a report on the basis of which an account is on-boarded and it seems this account is not calibrated with our internal set of parameters which are confidential. Due to this reason, we are unable to validate the account."

They won't get a ringing endorsement of their customer service so far.

Lika

Staff member
Hi, I was trying to sendinblue but I switched to SMTP (with hostinger) and now it works this way.
Can you send and receive emails to/from other email addresses on your webmail? Or is that only notifications that do not arrive? Have you contacted Hostinger on the matter?