Looking partnership

elfrost

Ads?, Social posts, shoutouts? :)

Place ads, Social posts, shoutouts ?
nah really not, those methods are not new and everyone doing this.. I did also and spent a lot of money but now I'm experimenting something different.
10 domains, 1 ip per domain -> redirect to my store

basically, using WP, I create about 45k posts/pages per campaign using many different languages. I use my inode files limit of 250k per domain
So I have 2.5 millions of links that google see and people don't exept the title on google and then they are redirected to my money site.

have to choose 1-5 main keyword to create content. Well have to say that it works.
Obviously, I use a private tool for all ^^

I could give you guys demo of this work ;)

Direct Webstore

10 domains, 1 ip per domain -> redirect to my store

basically, using WP, I create about 45k posts/pages per campaign using many different languages. I use my inode files limit of 250k per domain
So I have 2.5 millions of links that google see and people don't exept the title on google and then they are redirected to my money site.
You must have a lot of time on your hands. It's also as dodgy as hell and pretty inefficient, in my opinion. Good content on your site and intelligent advertising is way more efficient and time productive ... and also better for the long term reputation of your site. But if you're into a quick buck and throwaway sites ... go for it.

elfrost

well, the first campaign take like 30-45 min for long tail keyword used for title
then the soft creates all for you. usually 50k links per day or less, then you uplaod and redo. thats it.

i know you here and it like you are trusting no one else than you. i did not explain exactly how it works. you way work for sure, no dougt.
I have tried this method with an affiliate link with shareasale and i earn 30-40$ every single for the last 2 weeks

Direct Webstore

you are trusting no one else than you.
No ... I only mistrust blatantly obvious scammy and deceptive methods. But that's just my opinion. Don't worry about what I think. You're free run your business however you like. Good luck with the quick bucks. :)

I could give you guys demo of this work
Just like any reputable vacuum cleaner salesman ... lol

Now make your next "warmer post" in the campaign for the "soft" (sic).

:)

Last edited:

elfrost

im in the same boat.
i tried a tons of methods and soft and at the end.. no fucking money because it was scam of piece of shit.

every single time i go to my computer at home. my wife tell me to stop waste time. I tell her i will find a way to win. 5 years past lol
now i got success with this method so im excited and wanted to share with community like here where i am for long time

elfrost

no, did i say that?
nothing is free.. alidropship is not free.
free to share the method, if you want me to build the traffic network, Im open to discuss.
if you guys still interested, just let me know

Direct Webstore

nothing is free.. alidropship is not free. Im open to discuss.
if you guys still interested, just let me know

Jackpot! ... It was pretty easy to see that little sales campaign in the disguise of a "friendly forum post" Seen it all before. LOL

i got success with this method so im excited and wanted to share with community

So we better change that to ... " blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, I want TO SELL IT to the community."

Blind Freddy could have seen that coming ... LOL :)

I may have misjudged you.
Looks like I didn't.
If you weren't so deceptive and more honest up front ... rather than the tired old scammy "dangling the bait" method, I would have been more likely to say ... "Good luck with it and I hope you sell lots of copies of the software"

:(

Last edited:

elfrost

you are definitely the greatest anti-scammer ever seen.. but plz keep you window a little bit open to people trying to push their knowledge.

normally, when we find something working we keep it for ourself, why tell people how to make my money.. LOL
this is what I will continue to do as you don't want me here.

Direct Webstore

you are definitely the greatest anti-scammer ever seen
Like I said, "It's just my opinion, don't worry about what I think" ... Bottom line, stop trying to convince me, you already have one fish on the hook, concentrate on reeling him in. :)

plz keep you window a little bit open to people trying to push their knowledge.
Correction ... Push their "Software 4 Sale". This is exactly the deceptive way you state things that turns me off.

normally, when we find something working we keep it for ourself,
Yes. The exception is when you want to "sell" the method. Stop being evasive.

you don't want me here.
I don't "not want you here" ... Being petulant is no argument against deceptive, bait dangling product promotion in the guise of a friendly forum post.

Bottom line, as much as I personally don't care for the method you describe, it's only borderline scammy. I imagine many people who struggle to make decent sites with engaging content and/or design and struggle to make effective advertising campaigns would like it and be able to make use of it to make short term profits. Check out the member mousslin who has a single site making over $500,000 in a year purely from effective and intelligent advertising and shoutouts.

What REALLY turned me off was the way you deceptively went about promoting it here. Going on about "how well it works", "you're excited", "I want to share it" etc etc ... building up people's interest and excitement, slowly, slowly until the big SALES TAG at the end. Just like all those LONG, LONG, LONG promotional pages by the self appointed "Gurus" out there.

Like I said before..

If you weren't so deceptive and more honest up front ... rather than the tired old scammy "dangling the bait" method, I would have been more likely to say ... "Good luck with it and I hope you sell lots of copies of the software"

Now forget about me ... and concentrate on those biting fish! LOL :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I use a private tool for all
Im open to discuss. if you guys still interested, just let me know

If anyone is interested in this ... rather than wait for page after page of enticements and claims of "private tools" and/or time wasting PM conversations involving affiliate links or God knows what ... here's a link to information about the publicly available "private tool" ...

http://locustware.com/view/organic-traffic-platform-otp_a564e0e0b.html

... and get it here ...

http://locustware.com/get/otp/

Pretty pricey though. I'd even say "rip off". Make your own judgement though. I'm just stating my opinion.
(even if others can't handle other people having different opinions)

If one truly wanted to do this though, and you had at least half a brain, you could do it yourself without the over priced monthly "software" fees ... it would just take a bit longer. But at least it would be more honestly "organic".

All it really is in a nutshell is a bunch of fake sites with huge amounts of keyword ridden content re-directing people to your site. You could even do it for free by setting up dozens and dozens of free hosted sites. No need to worry about the look of them as the customer is automatically re-directed to your main site. But if they discover a terribly designed and boring site when they get there ... you're back to the no sales problem. Something they neglect to mention in the sales spiel.

A well designed appealing niche site with relatively unique products not available at the local stores and entertaining content combined with creative and intelligent advertising and landing pages is MUCH, MUCH better in my opinion.

Thier refund policy is a warning ...

Scammy Sales Site said:
Refund policy: Due to the nature of this offer, no refunds are provided.

But check it out for yourself. Maybe some will love it. It's hard to find any genuine reviews though because all of them are written by affiliates, either on websites or forum posts. Another warning sign.

All I'm saying is "Buyer Beware"

:)

Last edited: