Looking for some feedback on my store

dandeedo

Hello,

I am working on a dopshipping store, would love any feedback/criticism you might have.

Only have a about 70 products at the moment, adding them in slowly and trying to write descriptions for them all.

Have tried facebook ads the past week, spent a lot of time refining them, split testing every ad... Got them down to about 4 cents per Landing View for relevant audiences, would be even less per click link, have had about 500 visitors but no sales. I know i started the ad campaign a little prematurely since my shop still has some work to go and doesnt have enough products. So i think i will give it a break for a while with the facebook ads trying to drive traffic and maybe focus on building up the facebook and instagram pages for now while adding products and tweaking the website... Since running them right now is just disheartening and should probably get the store and social proof right before i spend much more.

Would love some criticisms on the website.. here it is

Last edited:

ZAPPY

Purchases alot.JPG

Have tried facebook ads the past week, [ ...] have had about 500 visitors but no sales.

You mean no sales from FB ads?

Asking because 'Daniel from...' seems to have made purchases. Their purchases info appear on a few pages I visited. One purchase I saw was $145+ not forgetting the purchase reviews for various products

dandeedo

No, no sales...

Daniel from is me... just made some test purchases in test mode and the purchase reviews were imported from Aliexpress

CM7YRE

Everything seems very ok to me, it looks very nice, like a premium theme, if I where a customer I would enjoy buying from your site. Haven't found any bugs or "mistakes" looking into it for five minutes. Great job!

Direct Webstore

It "looks" great! :) ... but the products aren't really that unique or hard to get. You could pop down to a local brick and mortar store get most of that stuff the same day.

Maybe try dropping your prices? There's not a lot of overhead expenses with dropshipping. I personally think the "recommended pricing formulas" in the plugin are way too high. :)

dandeedo

Yeah thats exactly right.. Im actually starting another one right now selling personalized items, which i think will work better. I will still work on the other, and drop the prices like you said. Iv got a couple SEO workers who run campaigns for some of my clients so having them run a campaign on the site, might do better with organic traffic where the personalized items store i think will do well with facebook ads.

Thanks for your help :)