looking for retailers to resell our products

Ukoo

Crafts kenya is a Kenyan company based in Nairobi. We design and make one of a kind handcrafted bags, costume jewellry and sandals. This provides a decent livelihood for our staff and we have been manufacturing them since 2013.
We are seeking to partner with re sellers who can feature our products on their websites and when they make a sale we ship the item direct to the customer anywhere in the world. In particular we would like to start with the bag whose image is attached.
Our products are inclusive of shipping worldwide

https://www.craftskenya.com/

Kindly go through our website and if this is agreeable with you get in touch and we will be glad to discuss further.

regards

Attachments

• sisal bag on model.jpg
    sisal bag on model.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 16

Ukoo

Yes that $900 is the wholesale price for 30 pairs of sandals inclusive of shipping which takes 13 days to the furthest location globally. Faster shipping can be arranged. We also do drop shipping and can agree on the price

Drixz

I think you need to come up with a good price for single item plus shipping. Dropshippers does not stock items since there is no actual store.

Mar

Yes that $900 is the wholesale price for 30 pairs of sandals inclusive of shipping which takes 13 days to the furthest location globally. Faster shipping can be arranged. We also do drop shipping and can agree on the price
This is alidropship forum. Most members are users of alidropship plugin that automate tasks of the store, e. g. import of products from AliExpress, automatic order in AliExpress, update stock and prices. These are some of many critical functions of the plugin. It is highly unlikely any user of the plugin will add your products that will not be covered by the automations.

AbigailRobert

hi guys, I would like to share with you my experience in selling T-shirts, it is not very profitable if you work alone, since I practically went to 0, and sometimes even to a minus, it really pissed me off, and at some point I I wanted to stop this business, but suddenly I came across a site that helped me a lot https://iliketodabble.com/best-selling-apps thanks to him I did not give up and continued this work and in the end I came out in a big plus and started earn a lot of money, and my business brings me great pleasure!)

Last edited: