LLC + Shopify Payments Fail

bigopl

Shopify decided that we can't use shopify payments cause we are not usa based. We created an llc in usa, we obtained an ein number but they decided on an ip from Poland that we are anyway no usa based... Going full throttle on alidropship

Attachments

• 16231481_1436995079658550_1831558277_o.png
    16231481_1436995079658550_1831558277_o.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 30

bigopl

Wanted to use Shopify platform. (Easy plugin integration). When you use Shopify in usa you can only usa stripe as shppify payments. Then you only pay payment gateway fee. After they declined my shopify payments the offered my a "great" partner and after 5 minutes I had a call from them with this offer.

RATES:

3.95% + $0.25 per transaction
$79 Monthly Service Fee
$15 Monthly Gateway Fee + transaction fee
No Set Up Fee
No Application Fee

*Please note - these are your basic fees. Other fees and charges may be applicable based on the platform or bank that works with your merchant type. You will have a chance to review and agree to all the fees in your contract prior to your account being finalized.

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:

3 Months of Bank Statements (Business or Personal)
3 Months of Processing Statements (Only if you have processed before)
Copy of Pre-Printed Voided Check or Proper Signed Bank Letter
Active Website or Copy of Marketing Material
Clear Copy of Drivers License
Phone Scripts (Inbound and Outbound)

Thru the phone they stated that they have the lowest fees on the market. Using shopify you have to add sales fee.

For Me it looks like they are trying to push as much bucks as possible from every user...

Now waiting for alidropship license to get restarted and starting all over again 3rd time :)