limit the title length and exclude special characters automatically when importing the item

Bbi

Hello,

I am using alidropship woo with wordpress in Korea, (uses english only and targeted visitors are non-Korean)

In order to install Creditcard payment, I had to use payment tool called PayGate.

However, I encountered the problem where the purchase process won't work properly,

and PayGate says my title length is too long (over 100) and special characters are included (such as %, &, etc)

"Is there any way to change the alidropship plugin code or in other ways to limit the title length and exclude special characters automatically when importing the item?"

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I am using alidropship woo with wordpress in Korea, (uses english only and targeted visitors are non-Korean)

In order to install Creditcard payment, I had to use payment tool called PayGate.

However, I encountered the problem where the purchase process won't work properly,

and PayGate says my title length is too long (over 100) and special characters are included (such as %, &, etc)

"Is there any way to change the alidropship plugin code or in other ways to limit the title length and exclude special characters automatically when importing the item?"
Hello, you can edit title as you want after or before import.