Label orders

merten

Hi,

New suggestion for in the dashboard. Not sure if someone trow it up before:

Label orders.

Labels such as: Out of stock, incorrect address, waiting for customer update.
or anything you like to add.
label orders example.png

merten

Because it gives you a quick glance instantly why an order isn't processed already. Instead of going it over again you know what is the status it.

- Out of stock or 1 out of 8 out of stock
Maybe you have messaged the supplier to ask if they still have it, in my experience they sell it maybe 1 week later or can put it back online if you tell them you need to order it.

- Waiting for customer update
Maybe an item is not on stock in Aliexpress and you can't find it in a different store. So you can ask the customer if he/she want's a substitute. In my experience they don't check their spam/junk folder so often so after some time you got many orders still not processed.

Of course you can refund, but then they will email you certainly and ask "why you refund bla bla". I prefer to email them for a substitute rather than email and use my time to say "here is your money back, we can't deliver".

- Possible dispute
It happens to me sometimes that after manually review some orders it's most likely possible that scammers placing orders. I don't want to process these and I don't want my other colleagues to process them as well. if you label them you know what is wrong with this order. You can move it to the trash of course, but you still have received it funds from this customer. In my country you have to keep record of each transaction.

And any other labels I can think of right now which is useful to save time and be more productive.

merten

That's up for the developers and not very important how it looks like. Text is also possible. I have added text as well in the image I uploaded so it can be both. ( waiting for customer update)

Direct Webstore

not very important how it looks like
Exactly. Which is why I was asking if you meant you wanted "images". A simple question, which wasn't simply answered ... even with the provided "Yes or No" option ... lol.
I asked because there are many non English users with non English sites out there. They'd have to have a different set of images for every language. It would be unrealistic to use images ... especially as it's only in the backend.

merten

I have nothing to do with users who are non English. The plugin's language is English.
I didn't say I want images. Because I made a quick example with 1 image doesn't mean I only accept image labels. Text is also fine.

If you can add labels, and write whatever you want (Italian,French whatever) this will be great.

Direct Webstore

I have nothing to do with users who are non English.
Yeah ... to Hell with them ... lol

The plugin's language is English
Which is translated into many languages, by many users.

So back to my original question ...
As in image labels? If so...why?
I didn't say I want images.
Great. That's all I was asking. If I knew it would take so long to get that simple answer, I wouldn't have bothered. LOL

Apart from that ... good idea.

:)