Issues with products listings in woocommerce

ricardo martinez

Hello,

I recently (last week) bought the plug in and was building a brand new store. I am having a few technical issues with the woocommerce version of the plug in.

It imports my products perfectly as far as how they are displayed in my store, on the front end (customer side). The information is imported, the images etc. without any issue.

On the back end in the woocommerce products listings however, it looks very buggy and impossible to read almost.

The plugin is also interfering with making categories for my store. It repeatedly asks for a product key when I am trying to add product categories in a completely unrelated part of woocommerce.

Another issue I am having with it is with importing products it imports into my spanish version of my store rather than the english version so I have to make a duplicate of the product and then change all the original product info to spanish so I can have both versions displayed in my wpml woocommerce multilingual store.

I would like to know how to import to english version of my store, then simply add the spanish translation, rather than copying the english from the spanish section to the english section, trhen having to go back and change the spanish version into to all spanish from the english originally imported in al express.

Sorry if this sounds confusing it's really not. I am just doing double work when I shouldn't have to if it would import directly to my english version of the store...(the default version by the way)

I am also having issues scrolling down my wp dashboard options since installing the plugin.

I can provide more info or screenshots. I would like to get this fixed I started building my store last night, and I would like to resolve the issues asap.

I am using "shop isle pro" theme from theme island, and also wpml & wpml woocommerce multi language to display my shop in multiple languages.

Thanks.

Ricardo.

PS, other than these minor issues the plug in kicks ass!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I recently (last week) bought the plug in and was building a brand new store. I am having a few technical issues with the woocommerce version of the plug in.

It imports my products perfectly as far as how they are displayed in my store, on the front end (customer side). The information is imported, the images etc. without any issue.

On the back end in the woocommerce products listings however, it looks very buggy and impossible to read almost.

The plugin is also interfering with making categories for my store. It repeatedly asks for a product key when I am trying to add product categories in a completely unrelated part of woocommerce.

Another issue I am having with it is with importing products it imports into my spanish version of my store rather than the english version so I have to make a duplicate of the product and then change all the original product info to spanish so I can have both versions displayed in my wpml woocommerce multilingual store.

I would like to know how to import to english version of my store, then simply add the spanish translation, rather than copying the english from the spanish section to the english section, trhen having to go back and change the spanish version into to all spanish from the english originally imported in al express.

Sorry if this sounds confusing it's really not. I am just doing double work when I shouldn't have to if it would import directly to my english version of the store...(the default version by the way)

I am also having issues scrolling down my wp dashboard options since installing the plugin.

I can provide more info or screenshots. I would like to get this fixed I started building my store last night, and I would like to resolve the issues asap.

I am using "shop isle pro" theme from theme island, and also wpml & wpml woocommerce multi language to display my shop in multiple languages.

Thanks.

Ricardo.

PS, other than these minor issues the plug in kicks ass!
Hello Ricardo, as you created your Spanish site at first , then all products will be imported on your Spanish version.

AliDropship WOO plugin is responsible for improting products and reviews, autofilling and updates , it doesn't interfere with WOO commerce functions.

ricardo martinez

Hello Victoria,

I did not create a spanish site first, it was created in english and the spanish translation added to wpml. the bug is that whenever i switch back and forth between versions alidropship plugin wants to verify my license which is extremely annoying. how can we fix this? I am using it for the same store but the plugin thinks its two or something. regardless its making my store not display the spanish version, and its also making entering products a bit inconvenient. can we skype or something so i can show ya'll?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria,

I did not create a spanish site first, it was created in english and the spanish translation added to wpml. the bug is that whenever i switch back and forth between versions alidropship plugin wants to verify my license which is extremely annoying. how can we fix this? I am using it for the same store but the plugin thinks its two or something. regardless its making my store not display the spanish version, and its also making entering products a bit inconvenient. can we skype or something so i can show ya'll?
you can always contact our support via Skype: alidropship.support
email: support@alidropship.com
live chat on our website: alidropship.com